Linkin Park

Benji

The trackk used for the Miami Vice teaser/trailer is not bad, but would be better without words.

The trackk used for the Miami Vice teaser/trailer is not bad, but would be better without words.

That whole Jay-Z/Linkin Park CD is unreal. I don't like LP, but that CD is a standout for me. And Faint is an awesome song too. Aside from that...eh.

My feelings on Linkin Park have just been summed up. Papercut is cool too.

Faint is a pretty good song, but anything that was good about LP goes under the name Mike Shinoda, so therefore, Fort Minor > Linkin Park.

Fort Minor's album is largely crap IMO. There's only a few songs I like on it, I like pretty much all LP stuff. So for me it's the other way round.

I've not heard any Fort Minor, but I was amused by some of the "zOMG HE LIEKS HIPPITY-HOP WTF?!?!" comments from people on some other board. No shit, he is a rapper, and it's probably his first music love, so of course he'd want to indulge in it.

Did Julien K ever get off the ground? I heard one track they did, on the soundtrack for....Underworld II, I think it was? It was well good. Haven't heard much Fort Minor. Could be interesting though.

And Hybrid Theory is still an excellent CD after all these years.

I was always on the fence about LP during the Hybrid Theory days, and for every great song I heard I also heard a really, really awful one to go with it. I never actually picked up the album, but when I heard the hype for Meteora I decided to pick up the CD (same day as I bought the AudioSlave cd as well, rock and roll) and it is the only CD I have ever bought that I have returned to the store, it was that shite.