T-Rex or Raptor?

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Guest Bosstown Boy

This question randomly popped into my head while I was watching a T-Rex own three Raptors on Jurassic Park. Which would you guys rather be?

A huge T-Rex who can maul the crap out of anything?

Ot the smarter, quicker, door-opening Raptor?

Or.. Dr. Hammond? :mellow:

T Rex's are big, but they're shit. You can't see something unless it's moving? Whatupwitdat? You're going to walk into tons of bulidings and shit.

Raptors any day.

Someone hasn't read the books...

I really hope not. Jurassic Park 3 pretty much used up all the bits of the books that they missed out in the first two, there's no material to build JP4 on, so it'll probably end up being pretty dire without source material.

I really hope not. Jurassic Park 3 pretty much used up all the bits of the books that they missed out in the first two, there's no material to build JP4 on, so it'll probably end up being pretty dire without source material.

The second books was a million times better than the film. I actually thought it was better than the original book too. JP3 was horrendous in my opinion, and I'm not holding my breath for another one to be any good. The first one is one of my favourite films as a kid, but the series is looking dead in the water to me right now :(

When I was a kid, and they pan up to show the Brontosaurus/Diplodocus (I can't remember which one it is), that was one of my most memorable movie moments. I was just like "..........wuh....." *jaw hits floor*

I'm fairly sure they're the same thing. I used to be a dinosaur nut as a kid :P

But the best part from the first film was easily the T-Rex roaring after killing the Raptors.

When I was a kid, and they pan up to show the Brontosaurus/Diplodocus (I can't remember which one it is), that was one of my most memorable movie moments. I was just like "..........wuh....." *jaw hits floor*

I'm fairly sure they're the same thing. I used to be a dinosaur nut as a kid :P

It would probably be the second most well-known sauropod after "Brontosaurus".

You fail.

And I'm having deja vu about this post and this topic...God help me.

In an interview with Empire Online, producer/director Frank Marshall restates what he has said earlier about Indiana Jones 4 and The Bourne Ultimatum, but he also gives some extra bits on Jurassic Park 4:

Is Jurassic Park 4 still going to happen?

Jurassic will happen next year as well. I’m sure there will be some quirky characters in the movie. It's always attractive, people love to be in those movies.

Have they started writing the script yet?

No. They have an idea. That's why it's going to take a while, that'll be the end of next year probably.

Will Michael Crichton be back on board?

No. He created it, but he won't be writing it.

Will Spielberg directing it?

No, he's gonna be busy doing Indy 4. He puts his name on everything – just in case!

Marshall also mentions that David Fincher's Benjamin Button, starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, starts shooting in October.