42 members have voted

1. 1. What's the bigger screwjob?

• Montreal 1997
    • Lisbon 2004

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i fully agree, "we english are the majorety, it is like this [bla...bla] and there is no reason to disagree sinc we have more clue than everyone elth and are fully neutral - who claims different is a nazi troll" is absolutly not asking for anny replies . . . nore is it full of shit . . . ore annywere near uninteligent.

you know what, if you don´t want to get laughed at for being a whine bitch stay out of thes topics, after all i did not open this, do not disalow me to have my point and my fun with people that are moaning crying and bitching like crazy.

It´s so funny how you guys hangel yourself from one sore lame excuse to the next one after we proved 10 times (9 arent enough to get you guys to notecing that you make fools out of yourself) how wrong and silly your excuses are (shit, you were following headlines by the Sun for christs sake) - and if you don´t stop doing that, i´ll make fun of you behaving silly, the same way we bitch about dumb e-bay acoutions and the guy that claimed he made his own mother pregnand.

It´s that simple.

Incidentally, isn't Turbonegro actually Scottish? And I still havent spotted the bit where an argument is based on a Sun headline. The fact remains Michael that a lot of your posts have had no value whatsoever, no points to make, therefore making you a troll. Who possibly scares goats from under a bridge.

I love how Matzat still calls FIFA's official rules bad excuses.

the rule sais that it was no goal and there is nothing you can do about it, even if you repead this a zillion times it wont change nothing sinc the rule is used like this Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal over the world exept in england, but of cause this is only part of the conspiracy that was planned out FOR YEARS.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaa

And I still havent spotted the bit where an argument is based on a Sun headline.

the english fans are pissing their pans multy topic whise, they were praising the sun headlines as the PREOVE~! for some days untill they just forgot about it forever after we toled them 20 times that yellow press exclusive stuff issent realy the source you want to go with.

Whatever happent to england ? The country claiming to be the most fair play of em all still crying weeks after a corect decision, tring to distroy some refs private life becaus of a corect decision.

Sportsmanship ? Not with fans behaving like this. I am happy that there are fans that are able to party with the winners after they lost instead of starting a riot hunting down minoretys in their hometowns wich they werrent alowed to leafe. . .

you know i can remember wen werder played arsenal a few years back in the uefa cup, they did not behave like arogant prics before the game, we had loads of fun, they did not behave like asholes after the game and partyed with us. Whatever turned you into such crybabys and extrea horrible loosers ?

You are a bad example for every foorball fan.

Edited by Michael Matzat

the rule sais that it was no goal and there is nothing you can do about it, even if you repead this a zillion times it wont change nothing sinc the rule is used like this Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal over the world exept in england, but of cause this is only part of the conspiracy that was planned out FOR YEARS.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAaaaaaa

My god you're an idiot. No one said it was a conspiracy, just a poor decision. And if you re-read the rules, they state that it should've been allowed.

the english fans are pissing their pans multy topic whise, they were praising the sun headlines as the PREOVE~! for some days untill they just forgot about it forever after we toled them 20 times that yellow press exclusive stuff issent realy the source you want to go with.

But the BBC, Sky Sports, Independent, Gaurdian are sources you'd want to go with. You even had a quote from the BBC site in your sig.

Whatever happent to england ? The country claiming to be the most fair play of em all still crying weeks after a corect decision, tring to distroy some refs private life becaus of a corect decision.

A.) It was the wrong decision and B.) it's only a select few, not every English person has threatened to kill the man, idiot.

Sportsmanship ? Not with fans behaving like this. I am happy that there are fans that are able to party with the winners after they lost instead of starting a riot hunting down minoretys in their hometowns wich they werrent alowed to leafe. . .

Like I said, they're not fans just hooligans. They went out there to cause trouble, and then rioted afterwards for the same reason. Hell, they even did it after we beat Croatia.

you know i can remember wen werder played arsenal a few years back in the uefa cup, they did not behave like arogant prics before the game, we had loads of fun, they did not behave like asholes after the game and partyed with us. Whatever turned you into such crybabys and extrea horrible loosers ?

Idiots like yourself with no knowledge of football. And not everyone in England supports Arsenal, ya'know. I'd imagine most English people support their national team.

You are a bad example for every foorball fan.

POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

You call yourself a football god when you're not. You only picked Greece because of their Werder Bremen links, even though Rehhegal has also been at Kaiserslautern and Bayern Munich, and I don't hear their fans jumping about saying that their team won Euro 2004.

Matzat, you are acting just like you say the English fans are. I don't know if you get off on it or whatever but seriously you are pissing alot of people off. when passive people like Squancho has a go at you, surely you know you are being a cock, right?

Edited by 9 to 5

To be fair, you're actually quoting the gutter press you earlier slagged off. No right minded Englishman actually wants to kill Urs Meier. Every England supporter in this thread has accepted we didn't play well enough to win the game, which is why nobody is over-the-top angry that we're out. This thread is only to consider whether or not the goal should have stood, which it clearly should have. I've all but forgotten about the tournament now, especially after the anti-climactic final on sunday. I've got a feeling young Matzat is a little bitter that Germany were quite literally, shite.

Wow lets hope something like this doesn't happen when the world cup comes around. Lets hope it happens to Werder Bremen in the champions league instead  :P

it did last season, no one bothert to cry about it, even two times in one game . . .

England fans = horrible sore loosers and crybabys, it´s over for ages now and you still run around everywere falsifing fifa rules and claiming that all world is wrong and only england uses the rules how they should be used, one time AS even started claiming that he dossent cvare if this is used otherwise all over the world sinc only english rules matter to him (after ripping that one apart he returned to his fifa rule lie)

you lost, fair and square, get get get; get over it~!

Matzat; you suck.

England fans = horrible sore loosers and crybabys, it´s over for ages now and you still run around everywere falsifing fifa rules and claiming that all world is wrong and only england uses the rules how they should be used

And you're still running around arguing about it as well. Says a lot about you at the same time.

one time AS even started claiming that he dossent cvare if this is used otherwise all over the world sinc only english rules matter to him (after ripping that one apart he returned to his fifa rule lie)

No, I said we invented the game so our rules should matter the most. And FIFA's official rules aren't lies, you idiot.

I don't see how the offical governing body's rules are lies, but I am done arguing with you. I would get a better debate with Rubber Band Man. That isn't some sort of way to angry you or score points on a messageboard. It's my honest opinion.

I don't see how the offical governing body's rules are lies

Show me the rule, and make a clear point why it is ruled wrong all over the world, i saw the rule as i claim it is enforced in manny german and international games, live, live on tv and on TV review shows ruled manny manny times (and never with annyone staring such a cry fest as you guys) - thats just a fakt.

What you do is taking a sentenc out of a childrens 30 pages slime mass pictured few texed edition of what usualy is a ~150 pages full smal text rule book (wich of cause, you arrent refering to becaus you do´t have it) and claimed that unfair dos have to be intentional, and in the best case has someone getting bodyparts riped of. No one ever got on this point i made over and over again, it´s just BAH THE FIFA RULE BOOK IS ON OOUR SIDE, YOU SUCK, DIE DIE DIE !!!

Now go ahead, cry on and one, call me an ideot, asshole, Nazi (you bastard lowlifes should think about what you saing), troll and whatever you want over and over again feeling so strong becaus the stupidety of the crybaby club is in the majorety. I´ll continue lauging and lauging and lauging forever and ever, even harder if you tell me to stop talking about it after you opent a topic on it yourself.

You know what ? We did actuall research, went to soccer datebasses, brougt up true statistics, refered to real games and so one, all you did was agressefily missinterpreting a kids version of a rulebook, screaming NONONO, following headlines of the sun, putting up several other wrong claims that have been proven wrong after 5 seconds, claimed UEFA would lie and blablablablabla

How about you doing some legit research now, some good work, some hard worke, invest some time insteead of just screaming, bichting moaning, insulting and crying, get me proves were such goal have been given, and do´t come around with british lokal stuff, i don´t care if you reffere the eglish 23 league ore saw it in the FA cup finals, get me 10 ore 20 international games were this hase been alowed, don´t come around with 2 ore 3 were the reffery just did it wrong, prove me that the majorety of decisions around this rule in international games, because thats what we are talking about, international games. In other words, instead of just SCREAMING and peeing youerself in joy becaus you are MORE~!~!~!

We Proved pritty much all our Points, you have just been what koby anounced you would become before the tournament starded, screaming crybabys. So much for england as land of the fairplay, let´s just call the people that don´t cry with us massmurderers :thumbs-up: you´re such loosers . . .

it did last season, no one bothert to cry about it, even two times in one game . . .

Show me proof now :P

I agree with some of the stuff your saying. I said I don't want to get involved, but some English fans go over the top moaning way to much. England fans have the rights to say it was a goal, so I have the rights to say Denmark and Sweeden did exactly what that referee did, and cheat to knock Italy out. Am I crying? No. Was I crying when Italy got cheated out at least 5-6 times in the world cup two years ago? No. Was I crying when that bastard referee gave Nedved a yellow card in the champions league win over Madrid, forcing him not to play in the final against Milan? No.

We Proved pritty much all our Points, you have just been what koby anounced you would become before the tournament starded, screaming crybabys. So much for england as land of the fairplay, let´s just call the people that don´t cry with us massmurderers  you´re such loosers . . .

Says the German who thinks Werder Bremen won Euro 2004.

You know what ? We did actuall research, went to soccer datebasses, brougt up true statistics, refered to real games and so one, all you did was agressefily missinterpreting a kids version of a rulebook, screaming NONONO, following headlines of the sun, putting up several other wrong claims that have been proven wrong after 5 seconds, claimed UEFA would lie and blablablablabla

Actually, BigDirty was the one doing all the research, and you just hid behind him.

Besides, even if FIFA's rules are watered down for the public it's still the same principal, and in order to find them we had to do some research.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

Show me proof now  :P

actually one of thes is on the newlee released werder DVD so if it wassent illegal (and my hd wassent overfilled annyway) i technicly could rip it to have further profe, but it´s not my tourn on doing more work.

Says the German who thinks Werder Bremen won Euro 2004.

you are mentaly retarted, i was happy for a werder player scorring goals and a classic werder coach winning it and you make such stuff out of it for reasons i don´t get . . .

Actually, BigDirty was the one doing all the research, and you just hid behind him.

oh yeah, i dident to annything, right, annother time you just ignore what was written so your point looks good, thats the only reason you even can move your fingers in here without feeling stupid in front of yourself is ignoring points that already were made. I havent don anny research about the claimes you guys made up, nononono, it was all handed to me by dirty, i never went throu all the bullevard pages of your country, i never checked all the other newspages on soccer and so on, i havent refered to games i atended, saw live on tv, saw reruns on TV, thats all stuff that dirty toled me under the hand . . . the very first thing i said after the goal wasent alowed was, good decision, the keeper wassent able to go to the ball, the very first thing, thats still my point, you guys hangeld over new shitty excuses each day, and wen the next one was profen wrong you just lied yourself a new one together.

Besides, even if FIFA's rules are watered down for the public it's still the same principal, and in order to find them we had to do some research.

wow, it´s accesibil via the frontpage of the FIFA webside, now thats hugh research . . . you took one sentenc out of a toned down version of the original concept and raped the fakt that it issent the full rulebook to make up an interpretation on this toned down riped apart sentence that fills your "FUCKING ROBBED" kiddy story.

How is it that england cannot loose legitly annyway ? Even agaisnt france with two hughe wrong decisions for england and a missed penalty by england it was still "FUCKING ROBBED" after youre team wassent able to win - your just a bunch of crybaby loosers, nothing annywere near of a fair ore good football fan.

Against France we were gutted, but not robbed. It was two English errors that lost us that game, so thats utter bollocks. The only possible reason to claim we were robbed was that Silvestre wasn't sent off, FIFA regulations would state he should be, but the referee exercised common sense and booked him.

Back to Portugal, I haven't heard of this rule you are explaining (I'm not saying it doesn't exist), but in my opinion John Terry was not obstructing Ricardo from the ball. Ricardo is ridiculously out of position, stumbling, and completely unable to get to Sol Campbell (Ricardo is on the ground, Campbell is a few inches taller standing directly under the ball). John Terrys 'obstruction' consists of Ricardo jumping weakly into Terrys arm which is outstretched for his jump. The fact that Meier couldn't actually see this from his position indicates that he decided to give the defense the benefit of the doubt (which would make sense, although checking his linesman first would be sensible), although as I remember the linesman gave the goal. Meier did not consult his linesman, and quickly did his gay looking push gesture, which is a ludicrously bad call, as no pushing happened.