Joe Schmo 2

y2jerichoholic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been hillarious for Gerald to hug the Piper doll and then subtley, maybe even unconciously, reach over and feel up the Austin doll.

Well, the twist in the eviction ceremony tonight was interesting....

I'd have to say that this was probably the funniest episode so far.

And the look on Bryce's face when he was looking at the bird during the eviction ceremony? :thumbsup:

I'm guessing that they added Tim to the actors list now when he said "the reality show part is over for me now". If that's the case then the show will go down a peg cause he's a great schmo who just fell for a reconciliation over something that meant so much to Bryce.

We'll have to see I guess.

I'm guessing that they added Tim to the actors list now when he said "the reality show part is over for me now". If that's the case then the show will go down a peg cause he's a great schmo who just fell for a reconciliation over something that meant so much to Bryce.

We'll have to see I guess.

*****SPOILERS AHOY!*****

I doubt it. When Tim said the reality show part is over, he probably meant being a contestant and possibly coming back for the judging part of the show (where they bring the dismissed people back to watch Austin and Piper pick the winners, or something like that).

I'm guessing they'll pull yet another `contestant gets to come back' swerve with Tim next week. (Bryce gets kicked off the show for attacking\killing Montecore, and Tim gets to come back to take his place, maybe?)

For the record, I don't really like Tim that much. Don't know what it is, but something about him rubs me the wrong way.

********End Spoilers**********

P.S. For Joe Schmo 3, they should swerve everyone: have a bunch of actors think they're performing for real people, and have the people they're performing for (the Schmo\Schmoes) be actors who think they're performing for a group of real people! :thumbsup:

Edited by GhostMachine

I think they let Tim in on it because they didnt't want him to fall too much for Piper, then break him apart at the end, because if you remember the said to kinda keep Tim away from Piper because they didn't wanna "...break any hearts..."

I think Tim is sleazy. There's something very used car salesman about him. He just seems like the kind of guy who would sleep with your girlfriend just because no one would suspect him of doing something so terrible. Either that, or he'd be the kind of guy to drug a chick at a bar or a party since that's easier than trying to pick her up the normal way.

Nawif, I never knew you were a founding member of the Tim fan club....

I try not to list that in my profile <_<. I'm very suspicious of guys who are almost 30 who still don't know how to act around women. Tim reminds me of a guy I knew in High School that did some of the things I mentioned in my prior post.

I thought this episode was really good. Cammy was awesome in her role with Austin outside on the date. Her asking the others to repeat what they said was awesome.

Bryce was awesome as usually. If anyone out of all of the Joe Schmo actors should get work in movies or TV, it is his. He is just really great at this psycho character.

And I was surprised to see Tim go. Very odd, but it looks like he will be back against next week, which is good as they played it up that not only was his best friend in the house, TJ upset about it, but Piper as well with her crying and all. Should be an interesting episode next week.

I think TJ has the most dynamic charactor now. He has so many different sides it seems, the playa, Tim's best friend. The final two males are definately going to be Tim and TJ, and I think Cammy is going to do something to make her get dismissed, possibly by Piper? Ingrid and Jane Schmo (I can never remember her name) are the final two females. I am wondering how they are going to end it this year, though. Of course, as we are all probably thinking (SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERBryceisgoingtogetkickedoffforkillingthebirdSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER) which will probably bring Tim back. I can't wait for next week!!! ANyway, anyone bought season 1 of Joe Schmo yet?? Is it any good? I want to buy it once I get some money.

Guest Future Shock

But Tim was there before Bryce got told by the looks of it. I think what's gonna happen is Tim came back, then Ralph is going to say that Tim came back because someone broke the rules. Then Bryce attack!

If I'm not mistaken, when Tim was evicted, he quoted a line from the Truman Show. "In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night." I find it strange that he quotes a line from the movie Ingrid compared the show to.

If I'm not mistaken, when Tim was evicted, he quoted a line from the Truman Show. "In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night." I find it strange that he quotes a line from the movie Ingrid compared the show to.

*Que dramatic music*

.........Bum-Bum-BUM!!!....

Ahhhhhh there we go.