Joe Schmo 2

y2jerichoholic

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Future Shock

I figured it out, and I know whether or not Ingrid got evicted or not. If you watched the next show previews, it was REALLY obvious. If you want to know, AIM me at Sabin Shock.

And there's more suspense in the first three episodes than in the first Schmo. But the first Schmo was better because of Matt, who was probably the best person for that role ever. You can't top him.

Guest StreetzHopin

too many slip-ups this time around. I believe in Joe Schmo 1 there was only like 2. There has already been like 3 or 4 this early...I dont really think Ingrid will be going, i think the big twist may be like Cammy going or something....

Guest Future Shock

Yes, Joe Schmo 1 didn't have the same TYPE of suspense as Joe Schmo 2 because the cast in the first one was JUST SO FRIGGIN GOOD. I need to buy the DVD.

In 2, there are a couple really funny guys, but the girls are mostly screwed up.

But who cares, Matt is on the show next week! And what's this uber twist?

I love how they started changing the "Thinks it's all real." thing when they showed Ingrid's confessional.

"Ingrid

Thinks 50% of it is real."

"Ingrid

Thinks some of it is real."

"Ingrid

Thinks 25% of it is real."

"Ingrid

We're screwed."

I love how they started changing the "Thinks it's all real." thing when they showed Ingrid's confessional.

"Ingrid

Thinks 50% of it is real."

"Ingrid

Thinks some of it is real."

"Ingrid

Thinks 25% of it is real."

"Ingrid

We're screwed."

Yeah I noticed that too, I thought the progression was halarious. And the producers were really funny too.

I haven't missed an episode, I am obsessed with this show, both seasons 1 and 2. I think I like Tim better than Matt because Matt was just too nice to be, like, real. Tim is a lot easier to "connect with" because he seems more real. Who thinks the new girl is hot? ME! Can't wait for next week, when its the guys parent's that are coming. I think I already know what will happen next week.

I'm not digging this new girl. But i'll wait another episode to see if she's decent or not. Ingrid looks EXACTALY like my English teacher by the way...except the big titties :shifty: