I need a list of every Marvel and DC Comics Game!

CKN

ok I am a huge Marvel and DC Comics fan and I have decided I might want to buy some classic snes, genesis, playstation etc. Marvel and DC Comic video games.

So if someone could help me find a site or list of every Marvel and DC Comics games that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in Advance

The Tick was a great comic, but I'm not sure if it's on Marvel or DC's label. I would put money on it being something else, but meh.

If you wanna find a list of games I suggest you go to GameFAQs, type in Marvel, and it should come up with a list of games for all platforms, as long as they're called Marvel. Do the same with DC :)

The really obvious ones like Spiderman, X-Men, Batman etc shouldn't be too hard to find.

I can't find a list, but I can make some suggestions, pardon the free-floating form, but I'm typing as I think these up.

-Any fighting game from Capcom featuring Marvel Comics is worth picking up.

-The X-Men game on Genesis are amazing. I think there are two, simply titled X-Men and X-Men 2

-The X-Men games on SNES are decent, but not as good as their Genesis counterparts (that's coming from a bigger SNES fan as well) I know one was called X-Men: Children of the Apocalypse or something like that.

-The Spider Man & X-Men game "Arcade's Revenge" on SNES is insanely difficult and frustrating, probably not worth your time.

-There's a simplistic Superman game on SNES that deals with the death of Superman storyline that features the four "fake" Supermen. It was certainly more fun than Superman 64. It's called Death & Return of Superman

-An old Batman game on NES is quite enjoyable... almost Ninja Gaiden-esque. Pretty much any Batman game after that sucks major ass.

-The X-Men arcade game is still the best super hero game you'll ever play, if you got some extra cash, I'm sure you can find it now for under a grand. You gotta play it on the big machine though, playing on a standard arcade cabinet is like getting a blowjob with a condom on, you can do it, but it takes all the fun out of it.

-The X-Men game on NES is horrible.

-The Spider-Man & Venom SNES games are decent for what they are, Final Fight-style action. They're called Maximum Carnage and Separation Anxiety. I think there's also another Spider-Man game with Doc-Ock and Green Goblin, but I never played it.

-Love the Spider-Man games from Neversoft, they were a lot of fun and really were the first games to really capture the feel of Spider-Man. Sure, I could swing from a line in all the 2D side scrollers, but I could do that with Bionic Commando too.

-Stay away from the X-Men Legends fighting games (like I said, stick with the 2D capcom fighters)

-The Wolverine game that came out last year sucks.

-There's a really bizarre Superman game on the NES, I suggest you check it out since you can probably get it for a under a buck and it's just really strange. It's just called Superman (man, I haven't played that game in probably 15 years).

-There's a ton of really bland side-scrollers on the SNES and Genesis featuring Fantastic 4, Captain America, Iron Man, The Flash, etc. They all suck. Generally, the only fun Super Hero games you're going to find feature Spider-Man or the X-Men with a FEW exceptions.

LOL @ Keith, I played the Sega version of some DC super heros game thing. Not sure who it's made by, but it was like a Super Friends game, twas cool.

Superman 64 was horrible, as was the one that recently came out for PS2.

-The X-Men arcade game is still the best super hero game you'll ever play, if you got some extra cash, I'm sure you can find it now for under a grand.  You gotta play it on the big machine though, playing on a standard arcade cabinet is like getting a blowjob with a condom on, you can do it, but it takes all the fun out of it.

Preach on, Brother GZ! Yeah, this is the pinnacle that all other super hero games aspire to. I was a little weirded out by Wolverine's "Adamantium Laser", but I suppose they wanted to give him a ranged attack.

I was also fond of the similar Avengers game that had Iron Man, Captain America, Wasp, Hawkeye, Vision, and... I think... Scarlet Witch. My friends and I still sometimes quote Cap's "I... can't... move..." dialogue.