Sealab 2021

MDK

They just played a regular Sealab 2020 episode the other night, I was watching it all the way through thinking "come on, get to the funny!"

Sealab 2021 is one of my three favourite Adult Swim shows, I love it. Robot Chicken is the best, and Sealab is probably about on a par with Space Ghost: Coast To Coast, which will always have a soft spot in my heart because I watched the original Space Ghost cartoon when I was a kid.

If I didn't already have a fucked up sleeping schedule, this would be bad news for me. Luckily I have no life and sleep through the day so I can probably get away with watching instead of recording.

...and I've now rekindled my love of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken.

Personally I never liked it. I'm more of a Home Movies kinda guy.

Yeah, I prefer that style of humor over the Williams Street style of inane, random bullshit because it's less hit-or-miss. But when it hits, it really hits.

I could never actually watch Home Movies, I never found anything in it really funny. On the other hand, I love Sealab and I've been meaning to get the first season on dvd since I loved it. But out of them all I think ATHF is right on par with Sealab for best adult swim show.

I think Home Movies is a little bit of an acquired taste. It's that sort of "smart" humor that's either going to resonate with you or it's just going to look like shitty flash animation with characters cutting eachother off all the time. But god, the dialogue is so SHARP and I am a sucker for sharp dialogue.

I think Home Movies is a little bit of an acquired taste. It's that sort of "smart" humor that's either going to resonate with you or it's just going to look like shitty flash animation with characters cutting eachother off all the time. But god, the dialogue is so SHARP and I am a sucker for sharp dialogue.