Songs that piss you off

hugobomb

Paris Hilton's video has angered me since first viewing it.

That's probably just because I hate her, to the EXTREME!

jk, but yeah she blows. No pun intended.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate cover artists in the pub I work at who, when they forget the words, just make a random noise.

That and I hate Shania Twains "I feel like a Woman" song with a passion because EVERY FUCKING FEMALE COVER ARTIST SINGS THE GOD DAMN SONG.

Anything by Creed.

I hate Creed with every fiber of my being. When they broke up I rejoiced before realizing that it was actually just more trouble as the band would surely just split into two new projects like a hydra sprouting a second, and somehow more hideous head.

Razorlights In The Morning or whatever, and that Bob Sinclar song. They're the only songs that ever seem to get played on the radio at work and they're absolute garbage. Stop it. Now.

I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker - Sandi Thom

Ugh, I've only heard that song once and never ever want to hear it again. And James Blunt should go without saying.

That song by that Jamie Blunt hobbit that keeps going "you're beautiful" over and over, I'd like it if he died.

That song might have to be the worst. There is terrible shit out there, you all seemed to have covered much of it. But, I can think of even worse.

Promiscuous. Timbaland ... why in the fuck did he do this shit? I want to seriously beat Nelly Furtado with a blunt object for ever making this fucking piece of shit.

I want to seriously beat Nelly Furtado with a blunt object for ever making this fucking piece of shit.

For me personally I'll probably never ever be able to truly hate Nelly Furtado because no matter how lame some of the shit she's done is, I will always love her for being in "Thin Line" by Jurassic 5, one of my favorite hip-hop songs ever.

Also, I hate "The Best of You" by Foo Fighters because it's the most generic song ever.

Immediately when I read the title of this topic I thought of "Crazy" by that Barkley guy. "Holla Back Girl" makes me want to jump off a bridge or at least change the radio station.

BTW, Lowerdeck harsh signature.

Not my problem the Phils GM practically let the Yanks win the AL East.

And HollaBackGirl ... dear God that's a bad song.