Songs that piss you off

hugobomb

I might be dating myself, but does anyone remember "What's Going On" by Four Non-Blondes? That song is like something invented in the Nazi death labs with the intention of annihilating Allied eardrums.

Is that the one that starts off "I wake up in the morning and I look outside and <some weird noise> I said hey... What's going on?"

And the rest of the song is just "Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyayay.

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayay.

I said hey. What's going on?"

?

If so, I feel your pain.

If not, fuck you for reminding me of said song :|

As for songs I hate right now... almost everything MTV or Radio One play. I honestly can't think of a mainstream song played on Radio One in the last year or so I've not hated, with the exception of Bang Bang, You're Dead and Mr. Brightside.

"And I take a deep breath and I get real high."

Yeah. Deep lyrics. It's the same song, yes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gay" songs that DJs play at weddings like "It's raining men" and "YMCA" and such like. I don't even like the songs but every female in the world either:

a) Launches into an excited and frenzied dance, waving arms drunkenly and generally looking like a gormo.

b) Grabs a guy (like myself) who doesn't even like the song, let alone it being a gay icon song, and then moans when you don't join in: "just cos it's a gay song...."

I generally hate floor fillers.

Also stuff like "Ooops upside your head" and DJ Oitzi's thing and the Macarena and dances that have "actions".

Man, I'm no fun at weddings.

I hate any song that a DJ plays for people to sing along to "ironically", the YMCA included, but it's worse when it's something legitimately good, like the Beach Boys, but they treat it like novelty shite.

EDIT: Oh, and wedding discos are the bane of human existence. At my brother's wedding I just stood outside talking to two of his friends from uni about Jeff Buckley and W.A.S.P while my entire (huge) extended family made tits of themselves inside.

Edited by Skumfrog

I hate songs that have their own dances. Fucking stupid. There's too much effort in it. You only dance when you're totally pissed (People who dance and aren't drunk are sinister, sinister people), and when you're wrecked you don't really want to concentrate and doing the 'proper' dance. Unless it's the conga. :shifty:

I was adjusting my schedule for school today when a girls cell phone ran with "Buttons" as her ringtone. She decided to let it ring until the last second and it reminded me how much I despise everything by the pussy cat dolls, I really wanted to punch her in the face and step on that cell phone to make it stop. That and YMCA, somebodies mom had that as their ringtone which pissed me off because they got it stuck in my head :angry:

I hate songs that have their own dances. Fucking stupid. There's too much effort in it. You only dance when you're totally pissed (People who dance and aren't drunk are sinister, sinister people), and when you're wrecked you don't really want to concentrate and doing the 'proper' dance. Unless it's the conga. :shifty:

Everybody clap your hands!

Songs that piss me off

-It's Going Down - Young Joc

-Shoulder Lean - I don't know who made this song, but it sucks the largest amount of donkey dick possible.

Anything by these new dirty south rappers that you see on TV. I guess anybody can get a major record deal and music videos today. Unless you're actually talented like Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jean Grae, and other underground rappers.

Chamilionaire - Ridin dirty (?)

that "new" Beyonce song (deja vu)(?)

New Outkast song... don't know the name

anything by Nickelback (I FUCKING HATE NICKELBACK), Simple Plan, Default, Theory of a Deadman, Hedley... or any of the "pop princesses"... or Bubba Sparxxx

Edited by Styk

Razorlights In The Morning or whatever, and that Bob Sinclar song. They're the only songs that ever seem to get played on the radio at work and they're absolute garbage. Stop it. Now.

I like Razorlight, but I'm not overly fond of "In The Morning" (It grew on me, but I've heard it too much now). But if the Bob Sinclair song you're referring to is "World, Hold On", then you deserve to die. It's fucking swank. In fact, the whole album is pretty solid.

Is that the song that is almost nothing but one guy whistling the same think over and over and over again? I don't know if it is, or even if it's Sinclar but thats who I was told it was and I still hate it >_>

I haven't heard anything else by the guy but that fucking whistling is so annoying.

Chamilionaire - Ridin dirty (?)

that "new" Beyonce song (deja vu)(?)

New Outkast song... don't know the name

anything by Nickelback (I FUCKING HATE NICKELBACK), Simple Plan, Default, Theory of a Deadman, Hedley... or any of the "pop princesses"... or Bubba Sparxxx

I think the new Outkast song is "Morris Brown" or some shit like that. Kinda makes me want to :puke:

I thought it was called "Hollyword Divorce." And yeah, it's really disappointing.

Razorlights In The Morning or whatever, and that Bob Sinclar song. They're the only songs that ever seem to get played on the radio at work and they're absolute garbage. Stop it. Now.

I like Razorlight, but I'm not overly fond of "In The Morning" (It grew on me, but I've heard it too much now). But if the Bob Sinclair song you're referring to is "World, Hold On", then you deserve to die. It's fucking swank. In fact, the whole album is pretty solid.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum