Civil War delayed

Boulder

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=80636

Personally, I'm not too pissed, simply because this gives me a chance to catch up on some stuff from the past few months. But for the majority of readers (who aren't new to Marvel), this has got to be a bummer. Not to mention the stores which stock the books.

On the plus side, I guess this gives Captain America and his crew extra time to evade S.H.I.E.L.D.

Wait a second, how is it that in november there will be 7 issues of Moon Knight out and I have 1 so far.

Me thinks my comic book store is not doing a good job of holding my titles.

Then again I haven't been since like June, so there could be lots

How much better does this make DC look, as in addition to never having a delay in any part of the Infinite Crisis saga or its tie-ins, they've yet to encounter a delay in 52, a full comic thats published weekly

Edited by Maxx

Wait a second, how is it that in november there will be 7 issues of Moon Knight out and I have 1 so far.

Me thinks my comic book store is not doing a good job of holding my titles.

Then again I haven't been since like June, so there could be lots

How much better does this make DC look, as in addition to never having a delay in any part of the Infinite Crisis saga or its tie-ins, they've yet to encounter a delay in 52, a full comic thats published weekly

Yeah but apparerntly Infinite Crisis has dropped in quality dramatically recently.

Civil War is the best thing Marvel have done in years (apart from getting Whedon on board for Astonishing X-Men) so if the delay makes it better, I'm all for it.