Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously who the fuck reffed the Villa and Liverpool game..Stevie Wonder?

That was a stone wall penalty

The line judge who did the Blackburn/West Ham game? Some stunning decisions towards the end of that game, though I have to say the Tevez penalty was justified.

This is on F365...

Sir Alex Ferguson called Sky Sports' Geoff Shreeves a 'f*****g bastard' and told him to "f**k off" after the reporter dared to question Ronaldo over his latest alleged dive.

Sir lost the plot with Shreeves after ManYoo had beaten Boro thanks to the penalty the winking winger won and converted. Upon learning that Shreeves had asked Ronaldo whether there had been any contact before he fell under Jonathan Woodgate's 75th-minute challenge, Ferguson branded it "a poor interview" and claimed he was "disgusted" by the line of questioning.

His tirade at Shreeves continued off-camera, and, according to The Sun, 'Ferguson's foul-mouthed tirade was so loud that a BBC interview with Boro chief Gareth Southgate had to be abandoned'.

Sky are one of the few remaining media outlets in existence which Ferguson has yet to boycott over a perceived sleight, and Shreeves has previously been criticised for his softly-softly approach with the ManYoo boss, most notably after Ronaldo dived to win a penalty at Tottenham last month and he declined to question the Scot over the match-turning incident.

The Sun's transcript in full:

Shreeves: "I asked him..."

Ferguson: "F*****g (inaudible) bastard."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off to you."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Don't even think about it."

Ferguson: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"

Shreeves: "Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?"

Ferguson: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."

Shreeves: "I'm entitled to ask...Cristiano gave the right answer."

Ferguson: "F*****g hell with your answers."

Shreeves: "Don't talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't talk to me like that."

Ferguson: "F**k off." (door slams).

So, I finally watched this weekends MOTDs. Paul Robinson's goal was hilarious. It's weird that after waiting 40 years or whatever for a 'keeper to score from their own half, it happens twice on the same day (Weymouth's keeper scored from a goal kick in the 89th minute to win 1-0 :P).

Also, Cristiano Ronaldo is officially God.