Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They withheld paperwork and lied, it's ppetty much known had they admitted the truth, the registration would not have been allowed, as the FA would have said no. But because they hid it, it had already been processed.

They lied, they cheated, Tevez should not be a West Ham player.

Edited by Super Summers

Fuck it, I can't be fucked with this argument any more because I'm just saying the same thing over and over again in a different way. You have to see the registration of Tevez and the transfer as two seperate things, which TRB & Sum aren't doing.

Fuck it, I can't be fucked with this argument any more because I'm just saying the same thing over and over again in a different way. You have to see the registration of Tevez and the transfer as two seperate things, which TRB & Sum aren't doing.

But they're not!! You're talking in circles because your point is flawed.

The transfer was done in a dodgy way, so West Ham HID vital information, and LIED. Then they didn't fill out paperwork they knew they had to. So the FA didn't know the whole story, so the registration was put through. Then the truth comes out, turns out, had the FA knew - they would NOT have let Tevez register.

I'm not ignoring it, you're right, he SHOULDN'T have been, but he WAS, and once he was registered, there is no way of going back on that, he's a legal player for West Ham. The transfer which brought him to West Ham was dodgy, but that's in no way connected to Tevez playing for West Ham. If he'd been transferred properly, there'd be no difference in the league table, if he wasn't registered properly, there would (probably be).

But like I said, I can't be fucked with this any more.

I'm not ignoring it, you're right, he SHOULDN'T have been, but he WAS, and once he was registered, there is no way of going back on that, he's a legal player for West Ham. The transfer which brought him to West Ham was dodgy, but that's in no way connected to Tevez playing for West Ham. If he'd been transferred properly, there'd be no difference in the league table, if he wasn't registered properly, there would (probably be).

But like I said, I can't be fucked with this any more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, trb & I win this arguement by default.

No because if he'd have been transferred but not registered then he wouldn't be allowed to play. But he was registered, so he can play. The transfer in itself in no way has anything to do with his ability to play for West Ham. His registration, which is fully legal, does have something to do with that. However his registration came about doesn't matter, the fact was he was registered. If he was incorrectly registered then he shouldn't be allowed to play, but he was and he is.

He's a registered West Ham player, thus he can play. In short.