Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Champions League is apparently on ESPN and it's aired live. Yeah you only get one Premiership match a week (something I dread when I come home in December), but at least you don't have to worry about Sky cutting out just as a pivotal goal is about to be scored.

Also, you should embrace the South American leagues since they are aired pretty conveniently in the US. Yes the commentary is in Spanish, but do you really need commentary to know what's going on for the most part?

Hell yeah, they may as well just inscribed the Blackburn name on the trophy now, tis coming home to Ewood this season.

And I love Bentley, even more so because Hughes said in an interview last week that Bentley couldn't fight his way out of a paper bad if he tried. He's like the weedy geek that hangs with the cool kids >_>

Phil Jagielka! Nice time to decide to emulate his effort vs. Leeds the other year. I went to the Boro game and damn! Glad to finally get our first win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktFur43w9bw

Guest Ringy Loves TGChit

Tottenham got a goal in the first minute. Wow, that's sad for Portsmouth.

*It's America, the game is being aired now for the first showing*

Edited by Ringy Loves TGChit

Shame there was no comments on the awesome Fulham/Watford match last night >_>

Nice to see us get a draw out of nothing, though when we went 3-2 up we should have been able to play out the last few minutes without letting one in.

Ashley Young is awesome for Watford though, could be something special in a few years.