Mafia: Domed

By now you all know the rules to Mafia games. If you don't, you can read Zan's opening posts in the previous two Mafia Cubed games. This will run similarly. There will be a lynch every day, and the Mafia will kill at night. You're not allowed to discuss anything with anybody outside of the thread unless the PM you receive informing you of your role says you are. Basically, this will run like the rest of the Mafia games do. I'll allow up to 30 signups.

And for all you Cubers that saw my self destruction in Mafia: Cubed... just pretend that didn't happen and be open minded. I have a lot of plans for this game, and I'm hoping it works out well. I know it well on my part, as long as the interest is there on your parts. You can expect this to be similar to Cubed, except the storyline will be centered around the Diary Dome instead of the Diary Cube. The faster we get signups done, the faster this game can start. I have the roles all already thought of, and a loose storyline to follow so now I'm just waiting on you all. Okay, get signing up. Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask.

1 Dragon Joneslex

2 Mr. NGXLIII

3 oldskool

4 Xero Gravity

5 9 to 5

6 Hajjhowe

7 Mr. LCS

8 The Original Outsider

9 Heroin Bob

10 C-Mil

11 JHS

12 The Judge