2006/2007 Hockey Season Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Montreal is being gay. 1 shot in the first 15 minutes of the third period!!! Who do they think they are?! St. Louis. That was an embarassing game. We poured on the pressure in the first period, Kovalev and Latendresse both beat Ward and hit the post or crossbar on breakaways! Once we scored we forgot how to play and blew the game. Huet played well, but if you're not doing a good job defensively you can't expect the goalie to stop all 48 shots on net.

Anyone else see Cole give a shove to Huet and Dandenault, Begin and Souray all gangbanged him.

Edited by Basha

Anyone else heard of Jaroslav Halak? This goalie for the Hamilton Bulldogs was goalie of the month down there, he had 4 shutouts in November, posting a 7-1-0 record, a .956 save percentage and a 0.83 GAA. He's only ever played 23 games for Hamilton in the 2 years he's been there, but took over as number 1 in late October moving up from 3rd in the depth charts to #1. In the 23 games though he's got 7 shutouts, and apparently has only given up 1 goal in his last 4 games.

What about Boullion fucking dropping Tucker after that dirty cunt laid out an equally dirty hit on Boullion. I could not believe the size of the balls on Bouillon to just drop him with 1 punch. I've never seen that.

Sundin is also a dirty player who can't accept being hit. There was a play in the first period where he facewashed Komisarek in front of a ref just ripped his head back taking his helmet because Komisarek hit him.

Koivu put in a huge one man effort to tie the game. All Koivu in the second half of the third.

I liked Koivu's deke better than Souray, but even I was fooled by him when he wound up. Raycroft just had no chance.

A game we lost in the first, and were out shot, but not necessiarly out chanced in the next 2 periods. Good hockey game though. Even if Sundin is a pussy of the highest quality.

Yeah, we always fucking blow it at the Bell Centre.

But hey what about Ovechkin knocking the fuck out of Briere with probably the softest hit from behind ever. I laughed at Ruff being near tears again. Any word on how many jokes he let out in the interview?

What about Boullion fucking dropping Tucker after that dirty cunt laid out an equally dirty hit on Boullion. I could not believe the size of the balls on Bouillon to just drop him with 1 punch. I've never seen that.

Sundin is also a dirty player who can't accept being hit. There was a play in the first period where he facewashed Komisarek in front of a ref just ripped his head back taking his helmet because Komisarek hit him.

Koivu put in a huge one man effort to tie the game. All Koivu in the second half of the third.

I liked Koivu's deke better than Souray, but even I was fooled by him when he wound up. Raycroft just had no chance.

A game we lost in the first, and were out shot, but not necessiarly out chanced in the next 2 periods. Good hockey game though. Even if Sundin is a pussy of the highest quality.