• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I suppose a response you'd perfer is

"that's nice, thanks for sharing."

You mention Saosin changed your life, which makes this a topic about two things

1. Saosin

2. How Saosin changed your life

That means everyone can come in here and discuss how much they think Saosin sucks and how they're a flash in the pan emo band, cause thats their opinion.

Now then, how exactly have they changed your life? You keep saying that, but don't elaborate. What has changed since you started listening to Saosin, aside from your apparent need to preach about them?

The lyics they write make me think of things in the past I have done. They make me look back at situations and how I could have handeled them differently. I've made tons of mistakes in the past. And I know this is gonna open up to "OMFG your only 16 how could you have made that many mistakes" But I have done a lot of shit that I regret and listening to there music makes me think on how I should have about things.

The lyics they write make me think of things in the past I have done. They make me look back at situations and how I could have handeled them differently. I've made tons of mistakes in the past. And I know this is gonna open up to "OMFG your only 16 how could you have made that many mistakes" But I have done a lot of shit that I regret and listening to there music makes me think on how I should have about things.

That's generic emo music at it's best, anyone who's 18-21 here had that phase using nu-metal likely, it's nothing life changing at all.

That technically didn't even answer my request, give an example and how it relates, something powerful and original.

I just took a listen and experienced the same thing.

Listening to Saosin made me realize how big a mistake I made when I decided to listen to Saosin.

That high pitched emo whine is just horrible.

Alright in the song seven years he talks about taking back the past seven years. My parent's have been divorced for seven years. And 2 years ago I started becoming an alcholic and addicted to ex and speed. I also ran away for 3 months until the cops and my mom found me. I've been clean for about a year now. I've blamed my parent's for all my fucked up behavior. So that song right there just makes me think about how I could have gone around every thing in a different way.

Seven Years lyrics

Edited by glory.fades

Alright in the song seven years he talks about taking back the past seven years. My parent's have been divorced for seven years. And 2 years ago I started becoming an alcholic and addicted to ex and speed. I also ran away for 3 months until the cops and my mom found me. I've been clean for about a year now. I've blamed my parent's for all my fucked up behavior. So that song right there just makes me think about how I could have gone around every thing in a different way.

Seven Years lyrics

Eh, nothing life changing there as far as I can see, maybe it's just because it's more literal for you. Oh and by the way, while I'm not saying you're a liar, the alcoholic thing is a bit far, I'm sure you are just a teen who likes to drink a lot, like anyone who's just really discovering what they can do with the stuff.

Everyones parents fuck them up, why one day I look forward to doing it myself, I hear it's the best part of being a parent.

Seven Years lyrics

Eh, nothing life changing there as far as I can see, maybe it's just because it's more literal for you. Oh and by the way, while I'm not saying you're a liar, the alcoholic thing is a bit far, I'm sure you are just a teen who likes to drink a lot, like anyone who's just really discovering what they can do with the stuff.

Everyones parents fuck them up, why one day I look forward to doing it myself, I hear it's the best part of being a parent.

Was a teen?

You said you're 16. That means you were 14 two years ago when you were an "alcholic"

How did you get enough booxe to drink till you passed out and then repeat the process every day, by yourself? Or were you just a giant lightweight?

Third Eye Blind saw me through a break-up....Well I played the album through once that afternoon then went out to Atomic Jam in Birmingham with friends to dance away the night to techno and the next morning I was over it (helped that I did the breaking up)

Yeah I as skeptical about that. And then when she started telling me about her acid trips. Never see a councler threw a work related program. I was in councling and my dad's work as paying for it.

Dude, don't tell me you came off of that? Seriously, if someone else is paying for that shit then use the time to mock the phony doc.