This Band Is Changing the way I listen to Music

'That Guy'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright in the song seven years he talks about taking back the past seven years. My parent's have been divorced for seven years. And 2 years ago I started becoming an alcholic and addicted to ex and speed. I also ran away for 3 months until the cops and my mom found me. I've been clean for about a year now. I've blamed my parent's for all my fucked up behavior. So that song right there just makes me think about how I could have gone around every thing in a different way.

Seven Years lyrics

One time, I ate a piece of chocolate, it was a bit warm so it didn't taste as good.

My life is clearly more fucked up than yours. Everybody praise about how deep I am! I need praise from people I don't know now or else I might just go listen to some My Chemical Romance and go cry in a corner.

And Limp Bizkit FTW. :shifty:

1. They have sweet Music

2. There lyrics are a lot deeper then most others'

3. They are really cool guys. I've met Protest The Hero and Lance and Arif were really sweet nice guys. But there lead singer was a dick to everyone. I've met all of Saosin and they are really nice guys.

So that's why they are amazing and one of the best bands out there

That explains it, he's met members of them and all of a sudden he's their biggest fan. This isn't a shot at you personally, but I hate when people do that, it used to happen all the time when I was at college.

Yeah, that's well frustrating. When I met Johnny Borell I told him he was a 'bit of a tit', then he refused to sign my CD. =[

"I would find a way without

(tell him his eyes see too clear)

I would find a way without you

(tell him his eyes see too clear)"

Where I'm from you would never talk about another boys eyes. At risk of crucifixion.

Didn't even bother listening to them, the lyrics meant shit all. Plus d&b is the future.