This Band Is Changing the way I listen to Music

'That Guy'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that pile of cocks "changed the way you listen to music", I'd hate to hear how bad the music you listened to before was. It sounds just like every other neat-fringe and tight trousers screamo band that's popped up over the last two years.

1. They have sweet Music

2. There lyrics are a lot deeper then most others'

3. They are really cool guys. I've met Protest The Hero and Lance and Arif were really sweet nice guys. But there lead singer was a dick to everyone. I've met all of Saosin and they are really nice guys.

So that's why they are amazing and one of the best bands out there

1. They have sweet Music

3. They are really cool guys. I've met Protest The Hero and Lance and Arif were really sweet nice guys. But there lead singer was a dick to everyone. I've met all of Saosin and they are really nice guys.

1. They have sweet Music

That explains it, he's met members of them and all of a sudden he's their biggest fan. This isn't a shot at you personally, but I hate when people do that, it used to happen all the time when I was at college.

1. They have sweet Music

That explains it, he's met members of them and all of a sudden he's their biggest fan. This isn't a shot at you personally, but I hate when people do that, it used to happen all the time when I was at college.

1. They have sweet Music

I had liked Protest The Hero ever since thee 1st cd came out (before Kezia) and I had sen them 5 times before I met the band. So I don't think they became my favorite band after I met them. They have always been one of my favorite bands.

So if you've known them so long why are they all of a sudden 'Changing the way [you] listen to Music(sic)'

Guest Ringy Bangs Dennis' Mom

Haha, you're from Oakville. I once spent a night drunkenly driving around with friends in Oakville, looking for a Taco Bell. Blame Niagara Falls >_>

But back on topic, you pretty much put "I've met the guys" as a reason for liking the music, that leaves you open to Benji-san's wrath :shifty:

Dude, no offense, you didn't read the whole thing. My first post is about how Saosin is changing my life. Then somebody said "You like Potest The Hero and Willhelm scream, how can Saosin be changing your life?" So Saosin is the band changing my life.

No, I did, I bolded the wrong part, I meant to bold the part about you meeting Saosin members. So explain that.

What do you look for in good music? Bad music and bland lyrics? Asshole pre madonna band membes?

I look for advancements, creativity, artists trying new stuff and the inclusing of classical music in modern music styles.

Example, Bjork's "Medulla" album where she did the whole thing just her vocals, a choir and a human beatbox.

Watching Sigur Ros on Jools Holland where between them they played about a hundred instruments and made such an epic show.

Alright. Once and for all Why Saosin is changing my life:

1. There music is more original then most others.

2. There singer has one of the best voices I have ever heard.

3. The lyrics are really really deep.

4. They are sweet guys and even though they have gained some fame their still down to earth.

All right remember everybody this is all in my oppinion. You don't have to agree with me!

Alright. Once and for all Why Saosin is changing my life:

1. There music is more original then most others.

2. There singer has one of the best voices I have ever heard.

3. The lyrics are really really deep.

4. They are sweet guys and even though they have gained some fame their still down to earth.

All right remember everybody this is all in my oppinion. You don't have to agree with me!

It's called discussion.

Now, again.

Their music isn't that original, as already stated, they sound like a LOT of other bands. The voice, that's a thing of personal opinion, I've never thought that was up for debate, voices are what makes a sound click in most non-instrumental only music. The lyrics, give us an example of the deep and original words.

And you just now admitted it's a reason you like them (maybe not only, but it's clearly a big reason if you listed it), because you've met them. That's my point proven. I wasn't picking you out like that, but I was right.