The girl is gone, but have a new song

YI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that doesn't like (+44)'s new song "When Your Heart Stops Beating" about the same that I didn't like "The Adventure"? I mean, sure, they win points for not being massively pretentious about their album, but I still can't say I like it, and I like a good bit of Blink's stuff.

Am I the only one that doesn't like (+44)'s new song "When Your Heart Stops Beating" about the same that I didn't like "The Adventure"? I mean, sure, they win points for not being massively pretentious about their album, but I still can't say I like it, and I like a good bit of Blink's stuff.

I love When Your Heart Stops Beating.

Yeah. Carol Heller. I think she's still on backign in "No It Isn't" as well. But I deleted the album version and replaced it with the original, so much better. The drumming just doesn't fit in the new one.

Edited by Steve Mandela

Yeah. Carol Heller. I think she's still on backign in "No It Isn't" as well. But I deleted the album version and replaced it with the original, so much better. The drumming just doesn't fit in the new one.

I personally think it adds a lot more solid sound to the song, as well as the extra verse. I mentioned the original was too short when it hits the heavier second half when it was first released. The released version pleases me.

I personally think it adds a lot more solid sound to the song, as well as the extra verse. I mentioned the original was too short when it hits the heavier second half when it was first released. The released version pleases me.

Yeah I thought so... that's some damn good melody... I love her voice. Some of my favorite right next to the vocals in "I Don't Want To Know" by New Found Glory near the end.

I have an acoustic version of "155" entitled "145" due to the time signature of the song, apparently. There's supposadely an acoustic version of "Baby, Come On" doing the rounds, but the link I have for it doesn't work. I much prefer "145" to "155".

Edited by Steve Mandela