50 Cent Opens Wounds

Benji

50 Cent attacks P Diddy over Notorious BIG death

New rap feud looks set to erupt

50 Cent has attacked P. Diddy over the circumstances surrounding the 1997 death of his pal Notorious BIG.

The allegations appears on the mixtape 'Hip Hop Is Dead: G- Unit Radio Part 22' which features DJ Whoo Kid.

On the track 'Hip Hop' 50 Cent raps: "Who shot Biggie Smalls?/(If) we don't get them, they gonna kill us all.

"Man, Puffy know who hit that n*gga man, that n*gga's soft/He's scared them boys from the west side gonna break him off.

"I guess this means I won't be invited to white warties in the Hamptons/I don't give a fuck, I don't wanna hang out with your punk ass, no way."

Notorious BIG's murder was never solved, but conspiracy theories abound over the motives behind his shooting. P. Diddy was in the entourage with his friend the night he was killed in his car after the Soul Train awards in Los Angeles.

P. Diddy has yet to respond to the track.

He is set to release his new album 'Press Play' on October 16.

It will feature contributions from Outkast's Big Boi,Kanye West and Christina Aguilera.

It will be the follow up to 2001's 'The Saga Continues'.

Nice of Fiddy to open wounds that weren't his to tug on, just when the scene seems to be enjoying some unprescedented semblence of peace (as far as I'm aware anyway, I'm not deeply into the whole gangster rap environment), some the idiot comes along, a man who had nothing to do with the whole thing at the time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And trying to make noise for a release as less and less care about him.

That would really be the only thing that could even out fans suddenly turning on Outkast. If they keep whoring this idiot, the hip hop community's brief bright spot is over in my eyes.

Man, this beef is stupid to me. I heard his diss track towards Diddy and it was good. But come on, how are you gonna diss Shiny Suit Man? There are just some people you don't go after. But I know 50 only did this to build G Unit back up and sell some records. Cause nobody gives a shit abot Lloyd Banks new song. God, I hope Game sells.

Looks like the beef is over: From Allhiphop.com

50 Cent and Sean "Diddy" Combs ended their feud Wednesday after mutual acquaintances of the two moguls persuaded them to end their beef, official sources said.

Sources close to the negotiations told AllHipHop.com that the two spoke in person last night (Sept. 6) about their verbal jabs at each other on upcoming albums and mixtapes.

"We are definitely doing a 'cease fire,'" Chris Lighty, CEO of Violator Management, told AllHipHop.com.

According to sources, 50 Cent's complaint with Combs emerged after the Bad Boy mogul refused to release Bad Boy recording artist Mase from contractual binds so that he could sign to 50 Cent's G-Unit imprint.

50 Cent lashed out at Combs on Hip-Hop Is Dead: G-Unit Radio Part 22, a new mixtape.

Who shot Biggie Smalls/If we don't get them they're gonna kill us all/Man, Puffy know who hit that ni**a, man, that n***a saw him/He's scared 'dem boys from the West Side will break him off, jump on his ass,so he run to Harlem to shake 'em off," 50 Cent raps on the song "Hip-Hop.

Elsewhere on the mixtape, the track called "Get Down," featuring Tony Yayo and Hot Rod, finds 50 Cent taking more jabs at Combs.

However, an unreleased version of the intro track to Combs' upcoming album Press Play began circulating the internet, leading to speculation that Diddy's yelling of "I'm richer, b***h!" on the song was directed at 50 Cent.

Sources said that the track was recorded before Combs' and 50's beef went public. In an interview with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex, Combs downplayed the turmoil between himself and 50.

<Black moment> That bitch ass 50 is dumb as fuck. He thinkin that beefing with everyone is the only way n****s thinkin he still hard. But n****s know better, 50 ain't even a n****a anymore. He's a white cunt who sings for white cunts in the suburbs that are stupid enough to buy his fucking albums. Cause 50 gets crap ass radio stations and clubs to overplay that shit. All he does is sing pop music, true rap fans know he ain't a street n**** no more.

50 is living in Farmington, Connecticut. That is a nice white neighborhood outside of Hartford with lots of money. In Hartford, even the rap stations are on fire with people requesting to listen to Game's new shit. Game is a true rap n****, unlike 50's bitch ass.</black moment>

Lupe's album leaked in June, unmixed though. Official is on Sept 19th.

Tristy, have you heard Game's new single?