50 Cent Opens Wounds

Benji

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this thinking 50 Cent had opened one of the wounds in his body, where he was shot...9 times =/

I'm not big on rap, but I hate 50 Cent, and quite dislike all these main stream rappers. I prefer the more underground (?) style stuff and less main stream, Yukmouth, Tech N9ne, Mos Def (if they class as that).

I just really hate how rap is more or less based on the feuds and boring crap rather than the music. Worse when something like this where it seems finished is brought up again for whatever reason.

Lupe's album leaked in June, unmixed though. Official is on Sept 19th.

Tristy, have you heard Game's new single?

I'm not Tristy. But I have. And well, that new single is (Y) . I heard the new diss track on 50 by Game and Game kills him.

I wasn't referring to you :P I was referring to Tristy's post about Game's album being leaked.

And Ace.. Yukmouth?

:puke:

Lupe's album leaked in June, unmixed though. Official is on Sept 19th.

Tristy, have you heard Game's new single?

I'm not Tristy. But I have. And well, that new single is (Y) . I heard the new diss track on 50 by Game and Game kills him.

I wasn't referring to you :P I was referring to Tristy's post about Game's album being leaked.

And Ace.. Yukmouth?

:puke:

Is he not good? <_<

I only have like 3 songs, one of which features Tech N9ne and Chris Calico - and somebody else.

Yukmouth sucks, but tech > *

I swear Yuk lives like it's still 1996 or something, feuding with Master P and No Limit Soldiers and all this shit.. damn.

Guest Hurricane

"One Blood" by Game is such badd song.. and when I say badd I actually mean good. I just love it.. Im not sure why..

The Game is my favorite rapper though, by far. I always loved him the most when he was with Gunit and then when he was kicked out, I followed him instead of 50 and his ratpack. But I will admit I still listen to Lloyd Banks occasionally, but I hate 50, Yayo, and Young Buck.

Some other tight Game songs are "Old Guns", "Mr. Potato Head", "Say Goodbye", "A New Day", and "Then You Pass Away".. a couple of those are unreleased tracks done on famous beats.

I really like Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Game. The downside to really the entire rap industry is 50. I mean...he's got this real BSB rap thing down pat...it's what suburban white boys and foreigners think hip hop is all about.

50 can't sell without beef. Period. He will never, ever, make a rap record and pull it off without beef. It's the only way he thinks he can keep in touch with the streets.

Is it just me, or does Game's single sound exactly like 'Dreams'?

I mean, I like it, and Game and E40 might save the West Coast (where the fuck is Rehab... Fuckin' Dre), but it sounds like 'Dreams' to me.

There's a remix to Dreams with the beat to Heart's "These Dreams" from 1985, if that's what you're talking about. And I love that track, too bad I can't find it.