Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started a game as Ireland manager a while back, cus even I could do a better job the Staunton. And I did, qualifying for Euro 2008, even getting to the quarter finals. I had bled in a lot of youngsters, Stokes scoring goals left right and centre, and got rid of all the crap in the squad. Went ahead and qualified for the next world cup with ease.

Then the Ajax job became available, so I took that and waved the Ireland job goodbye. Was kinda pleased when the re hired Mick McCarthy as manager, since i thought he wouldnt do half as well as I did. Bastard only went and beat Argentina 3 - 1 in the final, with MY carefully nurtured players. I hate Mick McCarthy!

Edited by shaneo

79th minute, 2-2 between the Shrimpers and Ipswich.

Eastwood goes down in the box, penalty. He shoots and it is saved by Price by is deflected to Torin who moves forward and is tripped by Price. Second penalty, and this time Eastwood makes no mistake to put us equal first on points with Bolton.

I went from wanting Freddie dead to loving him in a matter of seconds.

I started a game as Ireland manager a while back, cus even I could do a better job the Staunton. And I did, qualifying for Euro 2008, even getting to the quarter finals. I had bled in a lot of youngsters, Stokes scoring goals left right and centre, and got rid of all the crap in the squad. Went ahead and qualified for the next world cup with ease.

Then the Ajax job became available, so I took that and waved the Ireland job goodbye. Was kinda pleased when the re hired Mick McCarthy as manager, since i thought he wouldnt do half as well as I did. Bastard only went and beat Argentina 3 - 1 in the final, with MY carefully nurtured players. I hate Mick McCarthy!

HOBO IS ALSO IRELAND MANAGER!

For some reason we've lost twice under my rule yet we've dropped 20 odd places :S

Robbie Keane - I pick not

Clinton Morrison - I pick not

Stephen Ward - TWO CAPS!

And I'm sure Paul Heffernan does FTW be everytime I pick him he gets injured. Stokes is a god though.

Yeah Stokes is class. His technical skills arent the greatest, but his finishing, dribbling and pace are so high, he just cant stop scoring. Gibson turned into a midfield god for me, dominating midfields like germany and the Czech Republic at the age of 19. His potential is fairly random though, so hes very hit or miss in getting really good. Lucky for me he seemed to have a high potential.

That's random... one of my coaches favourite players comes from the Grendadines, so apparently that warrants him having almost half-full knowledge of there. ¬_¬

I guess, when you know one player really well, and they have 2 professional players in total, that is half ¬_¬

I just got sacked because my players 'lost confidence' in me. What the fuck?

We almost put out Barcelona in the Champions League (won 1-0 at home, lost 3-1 away after taking the lead). We're sitting 10th after 30 games, but that's because my players keep putting on 5-point displays and getting sent off. Nothing to do with me. We got to the semis of the French league cup and the quarters of the French cup. I'm seriously shocked right now. I took Nantes from a shitty midtable team and took them to the Champions League Knockout Stage. Ungrateful tossers.

AZ Alkmaar and Maritimo are available right now, so maybe it's time for a change of scenery anyways. I wasn't planning on staying with Nantes for long (Lyon are impossible to beat and are already uncrowned Ligue 1 champions). Just declared interest in a bunch of clubs I like: Falkirk, Leeds, Saint-Etienne, Fulham (no chance), Roma (no chance), Newcastle (no chance) and Palermo (no chance).

I just got sacked because my players 'lost confidence' in me. What the fuck?

We almost put out Barcelona in the Champions League (won 1-0 at home, lost 3-1 away after taking the lead). We're sitting 10th after 30 games, but that's because my players keep putting on 5-point displays and getting sent off. Nothing to do with me. We got to the semis of the French league cup and the quarters of the French cup. I'm seriously shocked right now. I took Nantes from a shitty midtable team and took them to the Champions League Knockout Stage. Ungrateful tossers.

AZ Alkmaar and Maritimo are available right now, so maybe it's time for a change of scenery anyways. I wasn't planning on staying with Nantes for long (Lyon are impossible to beat and are already uncrowned Ligue 1 champions). Just declared interest in a bunch of clubs I like: Falkirk, Leeds, Saint-Etienne, Fulham (no chance), Roma (no chance), Newcastle (no chance) and Palermo (no chance).

I have PROOF LOL that I'm a better manager than both Kraig and Thomas.

I just got Ivory Coast out of the World Cup 2014 group stages with an Attacking Midfielder as a Goalkeeper.

BEAT THAT.

Edited by Kou

Haha. I have the best relegation battle going on right now.

Watford are 18th, Newcastle are 17th. Both are drawing on 25 points. Roeder was sacked when Arsenal hammered Newcastle 4-0, Boothroyd jumped to Newcastle. Roeder gets back into management with Watford. 8 games left to play.