Football Manager 2007

Dan

fm071aj4.th.jpg

i got this guy and think he´s realy good. wen i let the computer put players on the field (i sometimes do that to see how it is different from what i am doing) he preferes to put other players on that have significantly worse states (IMO)... why might that be?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fm071aj4.th.jpg

i got this guy and think he´s realy good. wen i let the computer put players on the field (i sometimes do that to see how it is different from what i am doing) he preferes to put other players on that have significantly worse states (IMO)... why might that be?

Anyone that says English is the easiest language to learn has obviously grown up in an English-speaking nation.

English is one of the most impossibly complicated and fucked up languages ever :P Learning it as a second language would be ten times worse than us learning, say, French or German - the latter of which especially is a piece of piss.

Take Matzat for example. He's been trying to learn it for like, five years plus now... :P

It just so happens that we used to be better at sailing and killing people (and both at once) than the other countries. So there are lot more English-speaking countries in the world ¬_¬

French is a hell of a mouthful compared to English, but it's far more logical. English has fuck all logic in it anywhere :P

Edited by Farmer Reil

Whoever created english obviously took too seriously that rules are meant to be broken. So many exceptions to it...I come before E after C except in Science. WTF?!? What makes science so special that it can break a rule just because? It's madness. <_<

I'm starting to feel that the Villareal chairman is too cheap to give me a transfer budget worthy of the team's status. Just $6 million to fix the shit they call defense and get a decent forward to replace Thomasson when his loan's over? Beside the fact that they have absolutely NO prospects apart from Matias Fernandez(Wonderkid that will own Riquelme soon). At least I'll probably be able to sell Riquelme once his loan to Boca is over.

I feel like starting with another crappy team now. <_<

Whoever created english obviously took too seriously that rules are meant to be broken. So many exceptions to it...I come before E after C except in Science. WTF?!? What makes science so special that it can break a rule just because? It's madness. <_<

Anyone that says English is the easiest language to learn has obviously grown up in an English-speaking nation.

English is one of the most impossibly complicated and fucked up languages ever :P Learning it as a second language would be ten times worse than us learning, say, French or German - the latter of which especially is a piece of piss.

Take Matzat for example. He's been trying to learn it for like, five years plus now... :P

It just so happens that we used to be better at sailing and killing people (and both at once) than the other countries. So there are lot more English-speaking countries in the world ¬_¬

French is a hell of a mouthful compared to English, but it's far more logical. English has fuck all logic in it anywhere :P

It was backwards then. It's still a rule that makes no sense.

It's not even supposed to be a rule, really. It's more an annecdote that someone, having only looked at a few English words, 'noticed' once and thought "that makes a catchy rhyme". Luckily English didn't pick up ALL the shit from other languages when they were all amalgamated into it. I mean, nouns with genders, what's the fucking point? :shifty:

Also, Jamie Carragher is a cock who seems to have developed a fondness for dropkicking Swiss players in the kidneys.

It was backwards then. It's still a rule that makes no sense.

It's not even supposed to be a rule, really. It's more an annecdote that someone, having only looked at a few English words, 'noticed' once and thought "that makes a catchy rhyme". Luckily English didn't pick up ALL the shit from other languages when they were all amalgamated into it. I mean, nouns with genders, what's the fucking point? :shifty:

Oh, I got a question regarding this whole work permit stuff.

In my Chelsea game some guys just don't get work permits, but I can sign them anyway to send them on loans to an European club, that way they can get permission to play in my team [it is Westerlo for me, Belgian League].

The question is: How long does it take before they get a work permit, playing all the time on loan?

Does anybody know?

In Belgium, 2 years I believe. Belgian feeder clubs are the quickest to gain citizenship, after 2 years they'll gain EU Citizenship and won't need the work permit. Polish clubs are 3 years, I know that since I had one offered the other day, unsure about others but I think Spain might be 5 years.

Oh, I got a question regarding this whole work permit stuff.

In my Chelsea game some guys just don't get work permits, but I can sign them anyway to send them on loans to an European club, that way they can get permission to play in my team [it is Westerlo for me, Belgian League].

The question is: How long does it take before they get a work permit, playing all the time on loan?

Does anybody know?