Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is everyone optimistic of getting through to the season and playing some games then? I'm not planning on buying anyone, since my team is Everton (so already perfect), aside from the loan of Jeffers I got offered by 9to5, that was cool.

When I was playing I couldn't really work out why people were taking so long. Aside from Sam, who just wanted to annoy me. I'll have to waste time replacing those coaches now :@

I'm having a great game.

In he 5th round of the FA Cup with Southampton, away to either West Ham or Boro. We're 4th in the league.

Poor Reading, they were taken over and received like £40m on new players only for Coppell to blow it on flops. They've drew 10 of their 14 games and only won 2. They are bottom of the league, 6 points from safety. Coppell has been fired and someone else has came in. Interesting situation.

Is everyone optimistic of getting through to the season and playing some games then? I'm not planning on buying anyone, since my team is Everton (so already perfect), aside from the loan of Jeffers I got offered by 9to5, that was cool.

When I was playing I couldn't really work out why people were taking so long. Aside from Sam, who just wanted to annoy me. I'll have to waste time replacing those coaches now :@