The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Got a double on Liverpool and City to win to nil, will pay just over 2/1 if Liverpool decide to sco... bout frickin' time.

Now watch City concede inside the first five minutes. :shifty:

Had a treble on Djokovic, Federer and Wozniacki to win their games today 2-0.

Djokovic lost the first set to Berdych so I assumed that bet was dead, then Berdych retired injured so the match was void in betting terms, which meant the bet became a double and won. (Y)

£5 on Man Utd, Man City and Bayern Munich all at a -1 handicap returns £64.

£3 on Sunderland and Blackpool returns £56, with both being away from home. Unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

And I'm gonna chuck a couple of quid on something else when I get to the bookies - possibly a Goals Galore.

Won a bet midweek for the Liverpool game, put £5 quid on Liverpool to win and Kuyt to score 1st which got me £32.50

Today put two bets on:

Liverpool to beat West Ham 2-0, Suarez 1st Goalscorer- £5 bet, return of £110

Liverpool, Man.U, Man.C, Arsenal, QPR, Rangers, Celtic to win- £5bet, return of £110

So that rule of 'never bet against Blackpool' decides to stop fucking existing the minute that I actually bet on them. Nice of them to not turn up and cost me 60 quid :angry:

Three Acca's. Two of them were one out (Blackpool to draw on one and Ipswich) and the other being two out. Only a couple of quid in total, but would of won me about 80 odd. Just cant seem to get any luck with the Acca's lately.

• 1 month later...

So, who's betting on the Grand National this weekend? Any tips?

I'll leave it till Saturday to decide what I'm doing. I usually back about four or five horses, spread about £20 across them. Likely going to do Majestic Concorde and What A Friend, need to look into the rest a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a bet for a few months now and scraped together $70 in $2n$1 coins out of my money tin... So instead of banking it like I normally would, I decided to put a four leg multi on some NBA playoff games for tomorrow whilst I was at the pub earlier... Here is what I've got...

Memphis +6.5 points against San Antonio

New Orleans +10.5 points against Los Angeles

Boston/New York Under 197.5 points

Oklahoma City/Denver Over 200.5 points

Threw all $70 on it at $12.22 odds, so I'm standing to win roughly $850... Let's hope it comes through lol I havn't had a winning bet for ages, hence why I havn't bet for months lol...

My mate got Milan, Everton, Cardiff, Hull, Peterborough, Sheffield Wednesday, Shrewsbury, Chesterfield, AFC Wimbledon, Crawley and Wrexham all winning on Saturday for £157 off £1 on. The lucky bastard never bets and put it on 'for a laugh', shit like that never happens to me :(

• 2 weeks later...

I bet on three horses today called Sunshine, Moonlight and Good Times. None of them won - I blame it on the Bookie.

See my sig...

I'm not betting on Man City anymore unless it's 100/1 that they will be wearing light blue at home.

:angry:

Paddy Power gave me a free €1 bet on my dormant cleaned out account and 1 hand of blackjack later it turned into €2! Put it on Liverpool last night then all those winninga on Tsonga, leaving me with just over €4 now.

Put it on a 4 team accumalator tonight

Man City 10/11

Rangers 1/6

PSG 2/5

Real Madrid 2/9

Could potentially have €15 tonight which isn't bad considering it's literally free money! :w00t: