The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Atleast it was first for most of the race. If it finished 4th i'll be gutted considering I had the each way bet on as well. Hopefully the horse at 4:00 can double my money.

I got 2.50 back from your tips Gazz so I only lost half of my money so you helped me not lose all of my money there. Decided though All or Nothing....Put that 2.50 on Molotof at 16/1 for the 4:40 race.

I really need to stop betting as I'm shit at it :(

• 2 weeks later...

Jericho 6/4 is a good shout, since the PPV after Mania is in Chicago, I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho wins and Punk regains the belt in his hometown.

After winning £40 last week, I've got another two accys on today.

£1 on Chelsea, Everton, Fulham, Man City, Arsenal and Stoke all to win will get £30.54 back.

£1 on Hull and Coventry to draw, Leicester, Charlton, Sheff Utd, Crawley and Rotherham to win will get £61.59.

Not as confident as I was last week as I didn't really look into anything before making my picks, but you never know.

Had a sly Acca today, £10 on Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Everton and Bolton to win for £180 back. Long shot I know but you never know! (H)

Didn't think Arsenal and City would be in the ones to let me down, but I'll take losing a tenna for City dropping points!

Sunderland messed up my chances of £9 <_<

Plus winning £715 out of a £1 was only let down by Northampton in my six folds entry.

Got some on for Newcastle and Swansea. But I really don't see them coming in. Hopefully my more than three goals nets me at least £4 so I won't have lost anything. Nancy and PSG got me the three goals I needed. Now it's just for Juventus and Napoli to get more than three goals in that and I should be okay.

Can someone clear something up for me...

SkyBet are giving new customers a free £10 bet, so I was thinking of using it on WM tonight. But my mate seems to think that anything won with this free money just stays in the account and can't be transferred to your bank account. Is he wrong? blink.gif