6 on Villa to win.

Bet 3

Derby vs. Manchester United - Derby 12/1, Draw 5/1, Manchester United 1/5

7 on United to win.

I'll put 7 on Pompey in Bet 2

I'll put 7 on Bet 5

I'll put 6 on Chelsea in Bet 1

You didn't sign up yesterday. :rolleyes:

That said, it doesn't matter too much as it's only a trial weekend. Up until now I've noted everyone's bets so remember not to edit them, as once they're noted they cannot be changed.

One thing though to use in the future, if you do wish to change a bet that you've already made, send me a PM in advance of that game and I'll get it changed for you - Makes it easier for me to notice a change, rather than having to look at all the edits.

Only 5 people haven't sent their bets in yet, so it's going pretty well considering it was at short notice.

Of course, at the end of each (proper) set of bets I'll be working out what everyone's updated credits are. If you want to comment in the thread on how many you've made in a set, and what your total becomes, be my guest. I'll end up checking all of them before posting a table, but if you want to help by posting your own scores I'm fine with that, it just speeds up the process a little. That said, if you don't, it's no big deal either.

And trust me to pick a team that's playing tomorrow. <_<

I WAS trying to keep all bets to one day, which I'll likely do on most occasions. Again, that just helps everyone involved as we know where we all stand after the day's play.

The first set of bets that will count towards the table will be posted at some point tomorrow, and will be based around the games on Wednesday night.

Thanks guys

-Phil

Bet 1

Sunderland vs. Chelsea - Sunderland 6/1, Draw 5/2, Chelsea 1/3

5 on draw @ 5/2

Bet 2

Portsmouth vs. Aston Villa - Portsmouth 5/4, Draw 9/4, Aston Villa 6/4

10 on Villa to win @ 6/4

Bet 5

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United all to win - 100/30

5 on all to win @ 100/30

*Below is the "results" of today's betting. No need for me to create a table, as this was only done on a trial. I'm considering putting up the starting credits from 150 to something around 200, although nothing is set yet. Any changes to credits/rules will be given before I post the first proper set of bets. To those who did NOT place bets, could you please let me know whether or not you still want to be a part of this either by PM or by replying in this thread. Then I'll know whether or not I can make your spot open to somebody else. Likewise, if there's anybody who didn't sign up and want to be a part of this, also reply or PM me. Then if somebody drops out, you can take their place.*

Baddar - 143

Bet 1

10 on Chelsea to win @ 1/3 - +13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BC - 144

Bet 2

6 On 5/4 Portsmouth Win - +14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellis - 157

Bet 1

All 20 on Chelsea. - +27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FlatDoughnut - 150

Bet 1

Sunderland vs. Chelsea

15 on Chelsea 1/3 - +20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pesci - 130

Bet 5 - 5 on the big 4 all to win (100/30)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summers - 130

No win.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kou - 146

12 on Chelsea win 1/3 - +16

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Slogger - 148

15 on Man Utd to win 1/5 - +18

TSSTB -147

Bet 1

7 on Chelsea to win. - +9

Bet 3

Derby vs. Manchester United - Derby 12/1, Draw 5/1, Manchester United 1/5

7 on United to win. - +8

--------------------------------------------------------------

Scott McFly - 144

Bet 1 - 6 on Chelsea 1/3 - +8

Bet 3 - 5 on Manchester United 1/5 - +6

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNT - 143

Bet 1

10 on Chelsea 1/3 - + 13

supergrass - 130

No win.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Soul - 130

Did not bet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Byrne - 130

Did not bet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Darloboy - 130

Did not bet.

Edited by Badd-um-tsch

I've decided to up the starting credits from 150 to 500. This is to try and make sure that nobody reaches a minus number of credits too easily, thus eliminating them from the game. After looking at the trial results, only two people ended up with more or equal to what we started with, so if you base that over a large number of bets through the weeks, we'd be getting people on less than 20 pretty fast. So, to clarify, we'll all begin with 500 credits. The 500 credits will obviously become 480 once we make selections on the bets below.

Same rules as in the trial betting apply. There is to be no alterations made to your bets. Once it's placed, it's noted and you cannot change it. You MUST stake 20 credits, no more, no less, spread over the 5 bets (or all on one bet if you prefer) The minimum stake of credits per bet is 4, so in effect you could bet 4 on each, adding up to 20.

Our first set of bets is based on the Premier League games on Wednesday night that sees Manchester United play Bolton, and Tottenham meet Chelsea.

The first table of results will go up on Thursday afternoon, as will the next set of bets for the weekend's games.

Bet 1

Manchester United vs. Bolton - Manchester United 1/7, Draw 6/1, Bolton 12/1

Bet 2

Tottenham vs. Chelsea - Tottenham 2/1, Draw 2/1, Chelsea 6/5

Bet 3

To score a penalty - Manchester United 100/30, Bolton 8/1, Tottenham 6/1, Chelsea 5/1

Bet 4

Manchester United & Chelsea both to win by 2 or more goals - 9/4

Bet 5

Bolton and Tottenham both to avoid defeat - 11/1

Edited by Badd-um-tsch