Very Special Episode

MalaCloudy Black

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_special_episode#Examples

Some of these are surprising, stuff I haven't seen - like this one;

Braceface - Sharon takes dieting a bit too far when she models in a show. (2002)

I thought I'd seen just about every episode of Braceface, but I guess not.. huh. I also was unaware Officer Zitelli on Barney Miller was gay. :o

I'm not so sure the episode of Ellen should be listed; usually, something that happens in a VSE is usually over and done with and rarely, if ever, brought up again after the episode is over. In the case of Ellen, with that episode the series pretty much became a series ABOUT her being a lesbian.....something that Ellen Degeneres promised wouldn't happen, by the way....and is what killed the show. (Although, I thought it sucked to begin with)

Home Improvement -

* Brad and Randy collect money for charity for a children's center on Christmas, but they keep much of the money for themselves. (1992)

* Tim and Marty have an argument over Marty wanting to leave his wife. (1994)

* A blood test reveals that Randy might have cancer, but Tim and Jill don't tell him about it. (1995)

* Al suggests that one of Tim's boys shoplifted a pocket knife from the hardware store. Tim is offended until he and Jill are doing the laundry and find the knife in Mark's jean pocket. (1995)

* Jill lies to her father about being sick to postpone his visit; then he dies suddenly the next day and Jill is overcome with guilt. (1996)

* Randy volunteers at a hospice and befriends an elderly woman that is dying of cancer. (1997)

* Jill has to undergo an emergency hysterectomy. (1997)

* Tim finds a bag of pot in the backyard, and later discovers that it belongs to Brad. (1998)

Hahaha, all those episodes were so hilariously bad, especially Randy having cancer. Home Improvement should've NEVER tried to do anything serious...

EDIT: I'm in love with these titles...

* My Dad Lives in a Downtown Hotel (1973)

* The Boy Who Drank Too Much (1980)

* Please Don't Hit Me, Mom (1981)

* I Think I'm Having A Baby (1981)

* The Day My Kid Went Punk (1987)

* What If I'm Gay? (1987)

* My Dad Can't Be Crazy (Can He?) (1989)

* The Girl With The Crazy Brother (1990)

* I Hate The Way I Look (1994)

* Fuck Dukes (2006)

Edited by Knight of Cydonia

That episode made me sad, bastard. :( It may've been bad but it was no "Jessie's Song". >_>

Edited by The War Machine CloudFUCK!

It was the best worst episode of a TV show ever. Hands down. Ever. As a matter of fact, it's so good it should be the only episode of SBTB ever to be aired in syndication. There should be primetime blocks dedicated to it.

:w00t:

It was the best worst episode of a TV show ever. Hands down. Ever. As a matter of fact, it's so good it should be the only episode of SBTB ever to be aired in syndication. There should be primetime blocks dedicated to it.

:w00t:

I agree, its the only thing from the show I learned. Oh that and to not fuck with AC Slater.

I can't believe how many of these ones I've seen. Yeah I admit it, I've seen every episode of Smart Guy. <_<

:wub: Me too.

I've seen a lot of those, but some surprise me. Like the episode of The Jeffersons where George attends a KKK meeting, have you seen that one? >_>

I want to see some of these afterschool specials. Especially "My Dad Lives In A Hotel" and "The Day My Son Turned Punk".

C.O.P.S. - Big Boss, an otherwise evil, corruptive man, vows he and his crooks will never, ever do drugs. Especially after Berserko accidentally fell into a large box of Crystal Twyst, a dangerous drug Addictim was selling to hapless citizens of Empire City for profit and was overdosed by it. Big Boss, of all things, had to get help from the C.O.P.S. to save his nephew's life and put an end to Addictim's drug selling business for good.