Very Special Episode

MalaCloudy Black

I apologise...

I'm amazed at how many episodes deal with girls not eating so they can look skinny. Funny how not eating does make you skinny, but still.

And what the hell were they thinking about the Chuckie episode in Rugrats? The show is designed for four year olds, they probably think his mother's never there because she's in the kitchen baking a cake!

EDIT: Hahaha! This episode of the Smurfs sounds wrong.

In an episode with an anti-drug message, several Smurfs are enticed by a beautiful woman to touch a magic orb that will help cure various problems they are having. Instead, they become dependent on the orb's effects and need more. Eventually, the woman reveals her true identity as an ugly, evil witch, who plans to enslave them, forcing Papa Smurf (who had warned them about the orb) to ride to their rescue.
Edited by Knight of Cydonia

I apologise...

I'm amazed at how many episodes deal with girls not eating so they can look skinny. Funny how not eating does make you skinny, but still.

And what the hell were they thinking about the Chuckie episode in Rugrats? The show is designed for four year olds, they probably think his mother's never there because she's in the kitchen baking a cake!

EDIT: Hahaha! This episode of the Smurfs sounds wrong.

In an episode with an anti-drug message, several Smurfs are enticed by a beautiful woman to touch a magic orb that will help cure various problems they are having. Instead, they become dependent on the orb's effects and need more. Eventually, the woman reveals her true identity as an ugly, evil witch, who plans to enslave them, forcing Papa Smurf (who had warned them about the orb) to ride to their rescue.

Wow, that's some pretty thinly-veiled shit. >_> and yeah.. I'm kinda surprised Braceface dealt with it because that show was never really about serious issues before. I guess every TV show needs it "very special episode". >_>

EWB needs an after-school special. Cloudy, you could star in either: "I Ran Away From A Cop" or "I Got Four Girls Pregnant... In The Same Night!" Amazingly, choice A has more sex scenes. :shifty:

We do, it's called The Lounge.

But only when Agents Smith & Bautista are around.

I just find it funny looking at these and remembering seeing certain episodes and not really thinking much about it.

The California Dreams ones I've seen pretty much all off, and remembered the smoking one, the one where the bloke crashes his car when drunk, and the one where the black bloke pretends he is from royal heritage.

Yeah, I can't remember the names of the characters >_>

And I also find it pretty funny that they do it with shows like Fraggle Rock, The Smurfs and The Rugrats.

You know, I always thought it would've been interesting to see some more very special episodes of Doug. I mean, sure, it was moralistic, but how bitchin' would it have been if they'd had to deal with stuff like rape, death and drugs? I think I'm gonna buy the rights to Doug from Disney.

Guest This is classic Ringy

"Tonight, on a very special episode, RW takes everyone to archives and shoots them in the back of the head".

I particularly love the part about Degrassi. It's just so great that a kid show deals with rape, abortion, AIDS and all that stuff. Sadly they forgot the episode where Spike contemplates getting an abortion via kitchen knife.

Edited by This is classic Ringy

You know, I always thought it would've been interesting to see some more very special episodes of Doug. I mean, sure, it was moralistic, but how bitchin' would it have been if they'd had to deal with stuff like rape, death and drugs? I think I'm gonna buy the rights to Doug from Disney.

What was the name of that one dude that was the star athlete? Chalky?

I can envision a whole series about how someone raped Patti, with all the evidence pointing to Roger, only for it to be Chalky....

I just find it funny looking at these and remembering seeing certain episodes and not really thinking much about it.

The California Dreams ones I've seen pretty much all off, and remembered the smoking one, the one where the bloke crashes his car when drunk, and the one where the black bloke pretends he is from royal heritage.

Yeah, I can't remember the names of the characters >_>

And I also find it pretty funny that they do it with shows like Fraggle Rock, The Smurfs and The Rugrats.

"Tonight, on a very special episode, RW takes everyone to archives and shoots them in the back of the head".

I particularly love the part about Degrassi. It's just so great that a kid show deals with rape, abortion, AIDS and all that stuff. Sadly they forgot the episode where Spike contemplates getting an abortion via kitchen knife.

I wouldn't call Degrassi a kid's show as much as a teen soap. >.> I'm guilty of watching a few episodes. Mostly of Degrassi High and Degrassi. Never watched Degrassi: Next Generation or whatever.

The AIDs episode of Degrassi was the fucking bee's knees. "You can't have AIDs, man! You aren't queer!"