Shows you liked but are unanimously panned?

MalaCloudy Black

Yes, Dear.

I don't know why, though. Before Grounded For Life was syndicated, every day after school (this was about two years ago, three years ago.. something like that) I'd watch Yes, Dear repeats on TBS. Loved 'em.. dunno why though. I just have shit taste. >_>

Critics were nicer to 'Til Death than they were to Standoff. That's crazy. Oh and I think The Inside was awesome, but the critical reaction was pretty negative. Add to that a bunch of sitcoms, because critics have a stick up their ass about everything with a laugh track.

Really? I thought Standoff was a pretty decent follow-up to House. Wait, that's the one on after House, right?

Guest This is classic Ringy

By panned you mean critics or people as a whole? Because Popular got like 0-2 viewers >_>

But I would say there's lots of shows critics hate that I like, but there's none I'd qualify as awesome or anything. Stuff like Reunion or something like Joey is perfectly watchable when nothing is on, but nothing I'd go crazy for.

Oh, except Norm. IIRC all the critics hated the show and I'd say its one of the best comedies ever. That and Two Guys and a Girl >_>

I'll agree with Yes, Dear, since it seems like nobody outside me and one of my friends actually like it. I probably watch it at least once a day on TBS.

Anthony Clark makes the show for me, though. Without him playing the role of Greg, it wouldn't be nearly as funny.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I like Yes, Dear. I watch it on TBS most mornings if I see its on. that and Becker.

I also always loved Jack Of all Trades, the Bruce Campbell show. It was cheesy as hell, but funnier then most things that were on at the time

The Tribe.

Kids show from down under (NZ I think), about a virus that's wiped out all adults. Kids survive and end up in tribes etc. I enjoyed it... I've yet to find anyone else that did.