RoH Vs. CZW Mafia

Okay, here's the scoop ladies and gents. I'll be away most of Sunday but if we get at least five more entrants (if more, like I said in the original post I'll add more slots/roles) and if we get them in time I'm away, the game should start on Monday. Or if we some how get at least five more entrants tonight, I'll try and work out getting the roles out to every one and starting the in-game thread tonight.

Also allow me to thank all those that have signed up so far, glad so many are looking forward to playing. And as for 9 to 5's comment, I'll try and not disappoint. :P

Till then folks.

If you still wish to join I'll add you to the list GoGo as I can accept more than 22, I just needed at least that many to do the game.

Oh, okay. Good; I need a new mafia game to lurk in after the Star Wars people got wise.

If you still wish to join I'll add you to the list GoGo as I can accept more than 22, I just needed at least that many to do the game.

Oh, okay. Good; I need a new mafia game to lurk in after the Star Wars people got wise.

You should have gotten smart, and tried to take me out.

Oh... wait... you couldn't have. Nevermind.

Love ya GoGo!

You should have gotten smart, and tried to take me out.

Oh... wait... you couldn't have. Nevermind.

Love ya GoGo!

*Shrug.* The guy I was working for was never on at the same time I was so we couldn't really plot strategy, like, at all. But there were definitely plans to off you, except then Pesci fucked everything up.

Also, fuck you Yoda, you no-good godmoder. :angry:

Okay, all the roles are sent (would've had them all to you sooner but EWB decided to stop working earlier), and the opening post for the game thread should be up shortly. Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this game to start.

So yeah, the list is final (with Tito and rocksta just barely making it in time to join).