Hardest games...

TheCrippler

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's different for me with every game, sometimes I get stuck on some little thing and can't get past it. I think it has to do with the frustration that can overcome me from messing it up the first time. Which just leads to it the second or third times being a bit of trouble as well.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

That game had some very difficult points for me, but I really enjoyed it. I also have started to play through it again.

I don't find Resident Evil 4 hard so much as it can be frustrating at points. I actually found the Hitman games harder (but maybe that's because they're also quite shit).

The Adventures of Victor Vector & Yondo: Mystery of the Hypnotic Harp drove me nuts as a kid, I've not tried to play it since I was about twelve because I fear it may still best me.

Contra.

Fuck that.

A few other not-so-widely-considered-harsh-as-fuck-games are:

Silent Hill (only for the sheer terror playing it at night caused me as a 14 year old)

Gran Turismo 3 (The final test in International A can go fuck itself in the face)

Commandos 2 (The last missions have to be done with SUCH precision.)

Neverwinter Nights (I think I just sucked at it, but this was always so hard, right from the start)

Theres a bunch bunch more games that Ive had difficult spots on, but those are the ones I could never get past certain poins for mo nths on end.

The Jungle boss on the Genesis version of Sonic 1. I've been trying to do that for months but Sonic keeps flying off the edge of the vine.

I think that's Sonic 2, not one, there's no vine-based boss battle on Sonic 1 for Mega Drive, and Sonic 2's the only one I'm not especially familiar with, so I'm guessing it's that.

Speaking on Sonic games, I can't defeat the second boss on the Game Gear version of Sonic 1 any more. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

It is the Game Gear/Master System version that you're thinking of. The Bridge is level 2, Jungle is level 3.

The Jungle boss is quite tricky, but I never fall off the edge of the vine. Usually if I die it'll be because I misjudge where I'll end up after bouncing off of Robotnik, and land right on the rolling black ball/bomb/thing.

And if you can't beat the Bridge boss, that's just lame. Then again, I know people who've had serious problems with the Sonic 2 Emerald Hill Zone boss, of all things (he just moves from LEFT TO RIGHT~! ¬_¬).

Hitman series are easy if you just take the time to look around.

Difficult games:

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (damn that game sucked)

GTA: San Andreas (loads of people say they finished it really fast. I just suck at GTA's missions because I always think either too easy or too hard. I can't get past the damn 'flying' missions)

Red Dead Revolver (why did I buy this piece of shit anyways..)

---

I'm at my best with shooters on the PC.

Guest Titocoolace

Hitman series are easy if you just take the time to look around.

Difficult games:

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (damn that game sucked)

GTA: San Andreas (loads of people say they finished it really fast. I just suck at GTA's missions because I always think either too easy or too hard. I can't get past the damn 'flying' missions)

Red Dead Revolver (why did I buy this piece of shit anyways..)

---

I'm at my best with shooters on the PC.