Best Football Headline Ever

The Kraig

Police to probe Barton's backside.

This following the incident where Joey Barton was removing his shorts from his ass crack, baring his ass to the fans.

OK...so maybe it was more than removing his shorts from his crack, but it was fucking funny nontheless. If he gets punished for it I'd laugh.

Here are a bunch of baseball headlines that I found while searching for a Jung Bong headline. I couldn't find it, but it was something along the lines of "Bong Smoked..." anyways...

White Sox pound on the Unit (8/21/05)

Big Unit still up in air (8/14/05)

Big Unit knocked around (7/2/05)

Unit solid vs. Mets (6/27/05)

Angels have interest in Big Unit (7/9/04)

Blue Jays blast Yankees' Wang (3/6/06)

Wang to stick in Yanks' rotation? (9/21/05)

A-Rod ready for action (8/19/04)

Colon might be cleared for WBC (2/25/06)

Colon flushed by Royals (4/11/05)

Colon stretches himself out some (3/27/05)

Edited by crazedfan

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I might as well go here:

"Maybe they're just jealous that he's got a real nice tight one, with no cellulite or anything. I thought his bum cheeks looked very pert. If anybody's offended by that they ought to go and see the doctor."

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway gives his own inimitable view on Barton's bottom.

Gotta love Holloway.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I might as well go here:

"Maybe they're just jealous that he's got a real nice tight one, with no cellulite or anything. I thought his bum cheeks looked very pert. If anybody's offended by that they ought to go and see the doctor."

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway gives his own inimitable view on Barton's bottom.

Gotta love Holloway.

Just another Hollaway quote, rather than a headline...not on the incident eiter, but I love me some Holloway and thought I'd stick it in here.

"The bookings were for being combative and that's what he is. I think he tackles his girlfriend before they eat their tea. The lads reckon he met her in a nightclub, where he crunched into her and liked the fact that she got up quickly."

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway responds to David Norris' fourth booking of the season

Guest Tequilla Rockin' Bird

If he ever gets sacked, Sky Sports better get him on the pundit panel. He is simply gold. It'd be better than listening to Andy Gray talk a load of hindsight bollocks.