Odd covers

MalaCloudy Black

What are some of the weirdest cover songs you guys have heard? Bryan Adams' cover of Black Flag's Nervous Breakdown for the album Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs To Benefit the West Memphis Three is really.. really.. weird. But still awesome.

Also, the band Trouble covering The Monkees and The Beatles is pretty odd.

Edited by Cloud And With The Strife And..

Cibo Matto's cover of "About a Girl" by Nirvana. Odd and TOTALLY AWESOME.

Oh, their cover of "Black Hole Sun" is pretty badass too.

Everything Cibo Matto ever did is pretty badass. To continue the theme of them having done great covers, check out their version of "Welcome To The Jungle" too.

You thought Celine Dion and Anastacia covering "You Shook Me All Night Long" was bad?

Son, you ain't heard nuthin' yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYQCTML5VX8...ted&search= <----------Cut your volume OFF, then click the link and decide if you want to listen. TRUST ME!

You thought Celine Dion and Anastacia covering "You Shook Me All Night Long" was bad?

Son, you ain't heard nuthin' yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYQCTML5VX8...ted&search= <----------Cut your volume OFF, then click the link and decide if you want to listen. TRUST ME!

Holy Mother of Aural Atrocities, Batman.