Saturday/Wednesday's Euro Qualifier thread

Liam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richardson doesn't belong in an England squad, ever. He could score a hat-trick now, I'd still say the same.

Don't worry, he won't.

I know, but if he does make a difference someone will quote it & say "OH, LOOK WHAT YOU SAID & HE JUST SAVED US FROM LOSING, AREN'T YOU THE STUPID?" Eitherway, he's not good enough to be called up yet.

Too be fair, despite that, Robbo had kept us in the game until..

Until he more than likely put it beyond us? Yuuup!

Guest Ringy Loves TGChit

Richardson doesn't belong in an England squad, ever. He could score a hat-trick now, I'd still say the same.

Edited by Ringy Loves TGChit

I think the real score was Ukraine 1-0 Scotland.

Voronin is a corkscrewing little twat, Shevchenko threw himself around a few times and there was a few other incidents where Ukrainians just fell over (and to be fair, the ref didn't buy it quite a few times as well). But yeah, overall shitty refereeing, and Ukraine's reputation as an honest team declines rapidly.

So how much did England lose by?

Richardson is just awful all around. His idea of playing is hit the ball as hard as you can so it flies way over the net.

And lol at the own goal.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, the fact that someone like Richardson is picked ahead of an in-form Gareth Barry doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Richardson being picked over me is a fucking joke, let alone him being picked over Barry. Ok, he has pace, but he's shit. Barry isn't the fastest, but he can beat players, cross well, pass well, defend well.

Richardson is just awful all around. His idea of playing is hit the ball as hard as you can so it flies way over the net.