2006/07 NBA Thread

JStarr

I don't think Washington can make it through to the Eastern Conference Finals without a legit big man in the middle. Plus, they're pretty much a three man show.

Chicago is realistic, but I can see their offensive game holding them back, much like what happened to Detroit last year. (Ben's free throw woes contributed heavily to our eastern conference demise)

I think Detroit's the team to beat in the East, and should be able to get into the finals again this year. Webber has rejuvenated this team, and our D is still very good even without Big Ben. Plus, we're working with a deeper bench than we had last year just by development.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I like the East the All star game means nothing no matter who wins it is basically the teams going slam for slam and maybe 5 minutes of real basketball at the end if the game is close, and along with that no one cares who wins. Do you even know the winner of the last 3 all star games with out looking it up. Yeah I dont think anyone does.