Nevermind the Buzzcocks

IAceI

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but it was all done in good jest, and if that was overstepping Preston's personal line, fucking hell, there was nothing 'wrong' with what he said. You have to be able to 'laugh at yourself'.

I've got no sense of humour myself but the "good jest" did seem barbed.

amstell show'd preston for wot he really is a arrogant self important twat! amazed he has a record deal rehashing all the worst of 2-tone with some mockney spaz up front. their last single was to poor for words but i'll give it a go - bag o' shite!

buzzcocks has been great with amstell in the chair, but phil and bill dont seem to be delievering like they used to and i think some new captains would be good. my vote would go to either julian barrett/noel feilding and on the other side jonny vegas/that scottish bloke off mock the week.

amstell show'd preston for wot he really is a arrogant self important twat! amazed he has a record deal rehashing all the worst of 2-tone with some mockney spaz up front. their last single was to poor for words but i'll give it a go - bag o' shite!

It worries me that this guy thinks the same way as me.

Are BBC Northern Ireland even showing Buzzcocks? Cause I kept an eye on them last night and nothing....they do this with Mock The Week and Have I Got News For You as well.

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

buzzcocks has been great with amstell in the chair, but phil and bill dont seem to be delievering like they used to and i think some new captains would be good. my vote would go to either julian barrett/noel feilding and on the other side jonny vegas/that scottish bloke off mock the week.

Your suggesting to replace comic gold in Bill Bailey with either Jonny Vegas - who downright isn't funny, or a comedian who makes political jokes? This is a music quiz you know.

Preston didn't get more of a ribbing than many people have had. The other guy - the one guy who I can't remember - got a good laughing at for his office supplies gags etc. "The lever-arch file has at least two good laughs today" "..yeah and it's still here!"