Football Manager 2007 EWB Network Game

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I got caught up in something. I'm loading the game up now so if anyone's online they can join.

Walkthrough:

You need to load up Hamachi BEFORE you load up FM. If you've already loaded up FM you'll need to restart your PC. At least, I always seem to have to. If you haven't run Hamachi before, you'll have to enter a name and configure some stuff. Should just be a case of waiting for Hamachi to do stuff and then clicking Next.

Once you've loaded Hamachi, click on the Create/Join Networks button (second from the right) and click Join Existing Network.

Enter "EWB World Cup" as the network name and "ewb" as the password.

You should see "EWB World Cup" show up in Hamachi, with a list of IP addresses and names underneath it. You should at least see "5.66.26.227 - Klaus", which is me.

Now load up Football Manager, go into Network and my game should, should, appear under Local Servers. If it doesn't, try clicking "Join Other Server" and entering the IP next to my name in Hamachi (which should be 5.66.26.227 every time).

My MSN is candycaneboy@gmail.com, if anyone wants to add me.

Edited by Willy the Snitch

These are the first few games, so we need to find out when Assassin and Reily are both available so they can play their match.

11/06/10

15:00 - Italy (Assassin) vs. Egypt

19:00 - Slovakia vs. Argentina (Reily)

12/06/10

15:00 - Nigeria (Michael) vs. South Korea

15:00 - Poland (SSTB) vs. Denmark

19:00 - Holland vs. Denmark

13/06/10

15:00 - Tunisia vs. Iran

15:00 - Ukraine vs. France (Quasijuice)

19:00 - Australia vs. Paraguay

14/06/10

15:00 - Czech Republic (Kou) vs. Portugal (damshow)

15:00 - South Africa vs. Mexico (Scott McFly)

19:00 - U.S.A. vs. Uruguay (rockbox)

The other thing to consider is squad selection. I don't know when the 22-man squads have to be submitted, but I imagine people will want to actually pick their squads themselves.

I was on earlier, sorting out my rather unorthodox tactics :shifty:

How does it actually work in terms of continuing the game? Does every manager have to click continue? Or does it continue itself if you're offline and everyone currently playing continues?

I'm pretty much happy with my squad, so just tell me when you need me to do stuff :shifty:

crimsonthunder@gmail.com on MSN.