Spider-Man 3 concept art

GhostMachine

I saw those earlier and have to say the Green Globlin costume is absolute shit. He looks like Tony Hawk 2132 throwng oranges on his retarded little hoverboard. I really REALLY wish they'd of taken a bit more influence from the actual comics, or at least made him look like a goblin instead of a retarded extreme sportsman from the distant future. UGH.

Sandman looks like Sandman...and I don't care, I'm not a Sandman fan.

Venom is good. No crazy Violator style jaw or crazy long tongue. The raised webbing actually looks better than the pulsing veins you normally get on Venom. Looking forward to see "them" in action.

Sandman\Venom look perfect, I'll agree to that. I'll also agree that the Green Goblin costume is pretty excellent as well, I think it'll look a lot better once it's generated and not just art. Come to think of it, it looks as if he pounded down an X-Box 360 and stuck some hover pads onto to. :shifty: Anyways, I don't really care all that much if it deviates from the comic book materil. since comics themselves are progressive with the times. I mean, all that matters to me is that they stick to the general guidelines. If you're going to complain about how the hoverboard isn't with the materil, I mean... there's a lot of things from the Spiderman movies that we have had that is advanced from when the comic was first created.

There's a new trailer out, dunno if anybody has seen this already... but still, here's the link:

Spidey 3 Trailer

I'm not sure I like the Sandman twist, but the symbiote really, REALLY has me excited. I always loved Venom in the comics, and I can't wait to see this. Harry's story looks interesting, too.

I'm thinking yeah, Harry's gonna be a villain, seeing as he attacks Spiderman (at least in the trailer) for killing his father.

The trailer looks great, but when you spend 200 million dollars on a movie, if you better be able to put together 2 minutes of greatness for a trailer. Hopefully the hit single they release from the soundtrack this time won't be a shit as that Dashboard Confessional song. >_>

I expect a complete cliffhanger ending for this movie. Purely speculating, but I expect Sandman to be the main villain with Harry playing more of an annoyance to Spidey. Harry will struggle between his hatred for Spider-Man but his love for Pete, keeping him from making the full plunge into evil. Pete will struggle with the symbiote suit and eventually discard it for the final battle with the Sandman which he'll win. An exhausted Spidey will leave the battle knowing a confrontation with Harry is on the way and then I'm sure we'll cut to the suit overtaking Eddie Brock to end the film.

I expect a complete cliffhanger ending for this movie. Purely speculating, but I expect Sandman to be the main villain with Harry playing more of an annoyance to Spidey. Harry will struggle between his hatred for Spider-Man but his love for Pete, keeping him from making the full plunge into evil. Pete will struggle with the symbiote suit and eventually discard it for the final battle with the Sandman which he'll win. An exhausted Spidey will leave the battle knowing a confrontation with Harry is on the way and then I'm sure we'll cut to the suit overtaking Eddie Brock to end the film.

See, the feeling I got from the trailer was that...

...Harry would go on a to have a fight with Spidey, and Spidey, while under the symbiote's influence would almost kill Harry with his own pumpkin bomb, which would be the event that would probably make him realize the symbiote was bad for him.