EWB's Top 50 Televison Shows

Ace

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Futhermore, why do I get the sense that Robot Chicken is one of those 'fad of the moment' sort of shows, that gets a high vote now, but in a few months, no-one will give a shit?

Not at all. At least, not for me. It's one of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen, easily. I only know a handful of people who watch it, so I don't think it even qualifies as a fad.

Anyway...good to see The Day Today making it, as well as Robot Chicken, although I'd have liked both to be much higher. Same goes for Frasier, really. Partridge is no surprise, I know there's a fair few fans on here, but we've got a good Ianucci quota so far, which makes me damn happy. I haven't seen much of The Daily Show, but what I have is good, so no qualms there.

I missed the voting for this, which explains why Fawlty Towers is far, far too low. >_>

And again, I missed the voting, so I'm having doubts about House even being on here :(

And CSAMH, Veronica Mars is on Living. I don't watch it, but that's where it is if you want to.

Edited by Burninating Pesci

OK guys, bad news time.

Due to an insanely stuffed up ex-flatmate my home internet connection has been cut off. Damn phone bills.

Good news is, it SHOULD be back online by the end of this week, maybe next at latest.

Now, I CAN easily come in every day during the one hour I'll get online, and post another 5 shows., I cant promise reviews or logos though.

So, I ask you EWB bethren, how do you want the list? Quick and easy, or slow and enjoyable?

OK guys, bad news time.

Due to an insanely stuffed up ex-flatmate my home internet connection has been cut off. Damn phone bills.

Good news is, it SHOULD be back online by the end of this week, maybe next at latest.

Now, I CAN easily come in every day during the one hour I'll get online, and post another 5 shows., I cant promise reviews or logos though.

So, I ask you EWB bethren, how do you want the list? Quick and easy, or slow and enjoyable?

I really don't care about reviews. Logos shouldn't be THAT hard to find that they couldn't be done in like ten minutes though, right? I mean, if you have time.