EWB's Top 50 Televison Shows

Ace

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with the hate for CSI Miami being on the list, especially ahead of Fawlty Towers and The X-Files. Miami is, in my opinion, the worst of the CSI shows, although NY is a close second. Sad to see X-Files so low down the list too.

Good to see the Boosh up there. While it annoys me that there's an influx of teenie boppers liking it because Old Gregg's a nice catchphrase and because Noel's quite cute, but I've been following it since it was on radio, so on the other hand it is good to see it get recognition. Nice to see Have I Got News For You up there, that's always seemed to me like one of those shows that people just take for granted, so I didn't expect it to make the list.

'Some day it will be Roger Daltreys turn to do the hoovering!'

The Mighty Boosh :wub:

Sadly I'm the only person I know round here that's even heard of The Boosh.

Much :wub: for HIGNFY and Fawltey Towers. But I was never much a fan of CSI or The X-Files.

If Black Books in not on the list, then your all dead to me. :angry:

Brass_Eye_logo.png

40. Brass Eye

gnpd1401.jpg

39. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

777.jpg

38. American Dad

Soccer AM Logo coming just as soon as Photo Bucket shuts off the maintenance <_<

37. Soccer AM

844.jpg

36. Curb Your Enthusiasm

American Dad has no business being on this list, as it's just not that special to deserve the slot. However Deep Space Nine is deserving, even if the far better SciFi Series of this time, Babylon Five, will not make the list as it should. Curb Your Enthusiasm is a brilliant show, and quite frankly I am saddened at myself for having forgotten it off of my list.

Urgh, I could never appreciate Curb your Enthusiasm at all. If I wanted to see a balding man shout, and talk in a nearly totally unrealistic way, whilst getting into situations no-one ever would, complete with dodgy reactions from other people, I'd...... go and see a balding man shout, and talk in a nearly totally unrealistic way, whilst getting into situations no-one ever would, complete with dodgy reactions from other people.

Fawlty Towers should be higher, but its low place is understandable due to it not being a big US show at all. American Dad doesn't really deserve its place, but it's not a bad show by anymeans.

I'm scared less people voted for Arrested Development than they did in the failed TV poll. This scares me.

Curb Your Enthusiasm and Brass Eye are the best things in this list so far, easily. American Dad probably shouldn't be up there, Soccer AM has its moments, even though I'm not a football fan, so I can appreciate that one. And no problem at all with DS9 making it, so that's a decent enough little group.