Jimmy Carr - Gag Reflex Tour

Marsh

I'm going to see Jimmy Carr tomorrow night in London. Is anyone else going? What do people think of him? This is the first time I have been to see a comedian. :blush: I'm quite looking forward to it actually. His misogynistic humour is the kind of thing I find hilarious.

I went, and it was awesome. I don't know why either, because his jokes are all relatively simple and outside of the context of his live show, might be something a work colleague would tell you to pass the time. His delivery, however, is fucking brilliant.

I've got a friend that used to self harm, because he was bullied.

You think, whose side are you on?

(Someone shouts out "Jeremy Clarkson" whilst Jimmy Carr is talking about dogging)

What's that? You'd like to see an episode of Top Gear about dogging? I'd hate to see what kind of an injury Richard Hammond would get from that.

I was watching some episodes of Top Gear series 8 today, and they actually did mention dogging once. >_>

And also the one where Jimmy Carr is introduced as 'The Prince of Darkness', complete with O Fortuna music. Jimmy rocks.