Something So Awesome It Deserves It's Own Post

Farmer Reil

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/6202799.stm

Ian Holloway has HIS OWN WEEKLY COLUMN.

It's just what you'd expect ¬_¬

Although I now have a rather large bone to pick with him, because after countless years of living in Bristol, he calls Plymouth "the most beautiful place in the world" because "it's on the water". Hello, Bristol Channel? And where the fuck have you been in Plymouth if you're calling it beautiful? :P Aesthetically, it's second to Birmingham as Englands Shittest City (although I haven't been north of Brum yet, I'll be honest). Bristol owns the pants off Plymouth :P

But that's way off topic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/6202799.stm

Ian Holloway has HIS OWN WEEKLY COLUMN.

It's just what you'd expect ¬_¬

Although I now have a rather large bone to pick with him, because after countless years of living in Bristol, he calls Plymouth "the most beautiful place in the world" because "it's on the water". Hello, Bristol Channel? And where the fuck have you been in Plymouth if you're calling it beautiful? :P Aesthetically, it's second to Birmingham as Englands Shittest City (although I haven't been north of Brum yet, I'll be honest). Bristol owns the pants off Plymouth :P

But that's way off topic.

Just shows how little of the Birmingham area you've seen, really.

Guest muddatrucker

Well its just outside Cornwall and inside Devon, which are two fairly picturesque countys, its the biggest city in Devon but its fucking disgusting, it has some nice parts but for the most part its a crap heap - has some really dodgy areas too.

Fuck you :P

As long as you stay the fuck away from St Paul's and Hartcliffe. And don't drive a car, or expect to park it, or get anywhere within Bristol promptly in it ¬_¬.

Bristol has better nightlife, more AND better bridges ¬_¬, it's generally "prettier" and less full of shit, you can actually go there without breathing apparatus to mask the smell... As for Plymouth's city centre being decent... er... sure. If you're a middle aged mother of six (which you will be if you live in Plymouth. That's not including all the kids you had to eat when you ran out of pot noodles) and need cheap clothes for the kids. Or need a computer game (how many GAME's and Gamestations does one shithole need ffs?)

And the greatest advantage Bristol has over Plymouth?

They didn't build THIS in Bristol:

drake2_450x338.jpg

side_church_450x338.jpg

atrium_450x338.jpg

(Yes, that last one really is the "finished" building)

Anyway, this thread is getting way off topic now... Which is quite apt really, given what the topic actually is :P

Edited by Farmer Reil

Lol, actuaslly, now you mention it, last time I was in Plymouth I remember thinking "Shit, either the architect was drunk or they need some qualified builders down here."

I mean, shit, who designs a building to look like it's falling over?

Though, in Plymouth's defence, they built this in Brizzle:

bristolcity30.jpg

bristolcity39.jpg

bristolcity51.jpg

Now that is just unforgivable :P

Edited by Chasing Lamely

It's fucking horrible, though, isn't it? I mean, the team are shit and their fans are cunts, but jesus... make an effort.

Ironic that it holds 20,000+ fans though. Espescially when they only get a crowd of 4 every week. All related. And not just by marriage.

Althogether now:

"Your Uncle is your brother,

Your sister is your mother,

You like to fuck each other,

the City family..."

Fuck you :P

As long as you stay the fuck away from St Paul's and Hartcliffe. And don't drive a car, or expect to park it, or get anywhere within Bristol promptly in it ¬_¬.

Bristol has better nightlife, more AND better bridges ¬_¬, it's generally "prettier" and less full of shit, you can actually go there without breathing apparatus to mask the smell... As for Plymouth's city centre being decent... er... sure. If you're a middle aged mother of six (which you will be if you live in Plymouth. That's not including all the kids you had to eat when you ran out of pot noodles) and need cheap clothes for the kids. Or need a computer game (how many GAME's and Gamestations does one shithole need ffs?)

And the greatest advantage Bristol has over Plymouth?

They didn't build THIS in Bristol:

drake2_450x338.jpg

side_church_450x338.jpg

atrium_450x338.jpg

(Yes, that last one really is the "finished" building)

Anyway, this thread is getting way off topic now... Which is quite apt really, given what the topic actually is :P

5871.jpg

Birmingham > every other weird architecture...