Questions in Video Game History you have always wondered about

EWRFan

But I believe the answer to the question would be Road Rash 3D which came out in 94 or 95 and featured music from Soundgarden and other lesser-known bands.

Oh, please tell me "Rusty Cage" was on that game's soundtrack!

Yep, it was the game's theme song.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing Sonic on my 360 earlier today, and remembered the question I always wanted to know...why the hell did they fuck up Dr. Robotnik? A lot of my fondest memories videogame wise were beating that rotund swine, and now he's tall, a lot thinner, doesn't have a comically shaped head, and given an even worse name. Eggman pales in comparison to the "real" Robotnik, and I honestly don't understand why they'd change something that was perfectly fine the way it was.

Guest Zeokage

I think they wanted to move Robotnik from the cartoony world into a more real world scenario. Sonic's also been made taller etc to fit the human world. Eggman was always his name in Japan, so that change is just a globalisation thing, putting all parts of the world with the same names.

But what about Dr. Kintobor?! How does HE fit into continuity now?!

But, yeah, I much prefer the "classic" Dr. Robotnik. All of the changes to the Sonic franchise since Sonic 3D have been a right bag of cocks.

Guest Zeokage

I've been wondering about that too, but it seems Kintobor was only in the Sonic the Comic timeline, which isn't part of the games. Although I still remember reading about Kintobor in an instruction book

Yeah, I'm sure the Kintobor backstory was given in one of the manuals. He was mentioned in the Sonic books as well, which were entirely independent from the Sonic The Comic timeline. Also, how many thousand times better was Sonic The Comic than the American equivalent?

• 5 months later...

I always wonder why there are not more games with co-op single player.

And why the ones with co-op work so well so you would think more games would utilize it.

My question.

There's tons of games based on WWI and The Vietnam War, but why is there not a single game where you make assisanation attempts?