EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Hey, i'm pretty new when it comes to the EWR updates, so i was wondering if some one could please explain two questions to me.

1.)Is EWR 4.2 suppose to be downloaded into one of my EWR 4.0 files? Or is it's own game from EWR 4.0 and goes in a seperate file?

2.)Which file do you place the EWR Utilities into? ( Examples: Pictures, DATA, ect )

Thank you in advanced to whomever can answer my questions.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest :shifty:

1.)Is EWR 4.2 suppose to be downloaded into one of my EWR 4.0 files? Or is it's own game from EWR 4.0 and goes in a seperate file?

EWR 4.2 is an update of EWR 4 and is suppose to replace it.

2.)Which file do you place the EWR Utilities into? ( Examples: Pictures, DATA, ect )

DATA, LOGO, PICS, GFX folders go into the same folder as EWR

Thank you, but on #2 i meant if it just went into the EWR 4.2 folder or the DATA folder or Picture Folder or Ect in the EWR Folder.

U mean for utilities like Arsenic and stuff? They can be placed anywhere except Recycle Bin. I had them in a seperate folder as my EWR folder and it still works.

I DONT MEAN TO BE A PAIN IN THE ARSE BUT WHAT IS AN ARSNIC EDITOR OR SUMTHIN??? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Arsenics is a editor that allows to you edit workers stats during the game, You can edit morale, wages etc and many other things in the game :D

Guest HellRaizer

I use EWR 4.2 and Arsenic 4.5. What I had to do was cut and paste my EWR 4.2 to my original EWR 4.0 folder and then open it up and load my game, then go and open up the Arsenic editer.

- HR

Guest uber_penguin

I could swear EWR 4.4 was available, or is that just me?

If it's just me, are there any EWR "patches" adding angles, wrestlers, matches whatever, and where can I find them?

I could swear EWR 4.4 was available, or is that just me?

If it's just me, are there any EWR "patches" adding angles, wrestlers, matches whatever, and where can I find them?

You must have been thinking Arsenic 4.4. Yes, it is out and even 4.5 is out. However, Arsenic isn't going to continue anymore(check a few threads below).

Guest y2gudge

Anyone know where we can download a clean EWR? As much as I appreciate Blue's EWR it seems to be fucking up for me...

*y2gudge*

Anyone know where we can download a clean EWR?  As much as I appreciate Blue's EWR it seems to be fucking up for me...

*y2gudge*

U mean a working version of EWR? In my sig.

Guest bob.exe

maby somebody on this board can help me. ok i downloaded a 4.2 update frome some board i could find it if i had to but any way i has these extre .dat files the one in particular is gimmics wich has a bunch of new match types.

now the question has anyone here gotten this to work, or is it even for ewr? i put it in the data folder started a new game went to a ppv not there so i started a fude then went back to ppv nope went back put promotion risk to 100% still not there......does anybody know what the hell im talking about and how to get it to work???