EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest y2gudge

thug on your site I don't see an actual clean EWR 4.0? When I downloaded 4.2 to see if that was it nothing happened, I think it's because I don't have the original 4.0. Any help would be appreciated...

*y2gudge*

thug on your site I don't see an actual clean EWR 4.0?  When I downloaded 4.2 to see if that was it nothing happened, I think it's because I don't have the original 4.0.  Any help would be appreciated...

*y2gudge*

I believe it is because you don't have 4.0. I downloaded 4.0 from this download thread and then 4.2 from thug's site, and it's fine.

maby somebody on this board can help me. ok i downloaded a 4.2 update frome some board i could find it if i had to but any way i has these extre .dat files the one in particular is gimmics wich has a bunch of new match types.

now the question has anyone here gotten this to work, or is it even for ewr? i put it in the data folder started a new game went to a ppv not there so i started a fude then went back to ppv nope went back put promotion risk to 100% still not there......does anybody know what the hell im talking about and how to get it to work???

No!

English please :P

Guest elsantos

Hi ! :D

I new in this forum. I have EWR but can't play it, because when I' try it appear this message: "error '6' run-time: overflow" . I ' have windows XP home edition.

Help me please ! :mellow:

Guest theaterwhore

Does anybody have the original data for EWR 4.0? I've looked at a few different places and downloaded a few different things, but no original data.

Link or e-mail me jasonhalterman@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Guest guy251

I just downloaded the RaveX updates and i unzipped them and when i start a game its exactly like it was before with no updates, how do i get it to work?

Start EWR and then open the Arsenic Editor. If you wish to edit a worker for example, start a EWR game, like a new game or load a saved game. Then click on roster, and on the workers name. The Arsenic editor displays the worker's stats. All you have to do is to change the stats there.

Does anybody have the original data for EWR 4.0?  I've looked at a few different places and downloaded a few different things, but no original data.

Link or e-mail me jasonhalterman@yahoo.com

Thanks!

www.globalwarfareleague.cjb.net

We have the original data. Its in a folder with everything else but original data is there.

i still cant get it to work, it says its missing the EWR title pic, even though its there. can someone help me out?