EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does ANYBODY have the fantasy federation logos that Adam Ryland created himself with the release of 4.0? I used to have them, but I deleted them thinking I wouldn't need them. Now they're vital for a diary I'm planning.

If anybody has them, please post a link to a site where I can download them if there is one, or if not I'm happy to do the "deal" over e-mail or MSN Messanger. Please, my life is in your hands :'(

Guest :shifty:

Does ANYBODY have the fantasy federation logos that Adam Ryland created himself with the release of 4.0? I used to have them, but I deleted them thinking I wouldn't need them. Now they're vital for a diary I'm planning.

If anybody has them, please post a link to a site where I can download them if there is one, or if not I'm happy to do the "deal" over e-mail or MSN Messanger. Please, my life is in your hands :'(

I uploaded everyone of my logos, There's about 176 total. Including the fantasy ones, A bunch of WWF, WCW, ECW and generic ones. There's two links but they're different ones. The first folder has like 80 something while the other has the rest.

Logos 1

Logos 2

Just download both of them and you'll get all the logos you need. Copy and paste the address and it should work. Or contact me on AIM for them :thumbsup:

Guest drudadivaluver

Can anyone give me the Ravex stat updates #1-27? I've found some scattered here and there, but they didn't work. If anyone could hook me up with all of these it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...