EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Guest :shifty:

Ummm the 4.2 EWR download doesn't come with any data files. Ive downloaded it multiple times, but each time i only get the main program icon and Read me file.

You probably downloaded the 4.2 Update file only, not the 4.0 + 4.2 file.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WWARecruiter

I'm having serious issues with this.

I downloaded the stuff, and tried to run EWR(4.0), but it said the DATA folder was missing, when it was right there in front of my face! What's wrong? I deleted the whole thing, then re-downloaded, and it did the same thing. What's wrong?

Edited by WWARecruiter

Guest :shifty:

Try searching through your files. Maybe the data files are inside a folder which is inside your DATA folder. Like EWR -> DATA -> DATA -> Real data files here.

Any reason Triple H, Randy Orton, Sylvan Grenier, and others work for something called TWD in the 4.2 update?

And why is there a saved game called "Michael Jackson Motherfuckers", among 6 others?

I assumed I was downloading a fresh version of the game, how silly of me.

Edited by Venom

The arsenic editor is a tool for EWR that allows you to change wrestlers and staff stats in-game. You can also cheat to get more money, raise title image and the like and steal workers from other promotions (using advance offer) more easily.

The latest(and probably the last) Arsenic editor is v 4.5

I need these EWR Scenario 1989-2004 ECWCW some Upto date EWR With NWATNA 2004

Dose any one no where to get them i need to know even old pics from 1980's

• 3 weeks later...
Guest buddman3164life

Ummm the 4.2 EWR download doesn't come with any data files. Ive downloaded it multiple times, but each time i only get the main program icon and Read me file.

If you only download the 4.2, you only get the .exe and the read me. You use the 4.2 download in conjunction with the 4.0, and replace the .exe from the 4.0 with the 4.2.

In other words, download both of them. Unzip the 4.0 first, and then unzip the 4.2 into the same folder as the 4.0. The 4.2 will overwrite the old info with the new info.

Hope it helps.

Can someone tell me where I can get the picture files, all of them for the latest RXPW? The one that is on the TEW board only has a few pics. And there are a few on here, but alot of wrestlers are still missing.

If there isn't a place, and someone could send me them in email or what not (Got 56k, so Im sure no one wants to sit here for 12 hours in file transfer) I'd appriciate it greatly.

To contact me with either the site URL, or anything else (Help, or just chat, I don't care, I'm friendly) I am Juggalo Takeover on AIM.

Thank you very much

Guest literalprophanity

thanx for the pic files can you get hold of the other pic files and the banner files and logo files thank you for that again!!!!! :)

a great feud is kid kash vs paul london once you raise there overness there quality of matches is very high!. Also Aj Styles and Rob Van Dam matches are very favourable!.

Guest literalprophanity

Hey can someone get me the original picture and logo packs ie: like the wee logo and czw etc the main feds which you start with and also as i said the original picture files and banner files!!!! thank you guys hope someone can help!!!!

Literal Prophanity