EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Guest chuck_murph

Can anyone tell me if there is an actual update to EWR where i get new match types and stuff...

I would love to be able to have an Elimination Chamber, 1v1v1v1v1 matches with match types like Hell In a Cell, The old WCW Triple Cage match, or the World War 3 match, more match gimmicks for 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1...or a 3 or more way singles/tag feud...

If anyone knows where i could get something like this then IM me on AIM...

Mid South Hustla

thanks

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest :shifty:

Can anyone tell me if there is an actual update to EWR where i get new match types and stuff...

I would love to be able to have an Elimination Chamber, 1v1v1v1v1 matches with match types like Hell In a Cell, The old WCW Triple Cage match, or the World War 3 match, more match gimmicks for 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1...or a 3 or more way singles/tag feud...

If anyone knows where i could get something like this then IM me on AIM...

Mid South Hustla

thanks

Guest chuck_murph

Man i wish Adam would create that...or release the code...cause i wanna hold a chamber match...and i would like to be able to do more then elimination or 4 way when i got 1v1v1v1...and im willing to bet that im not the only one...

Chuck Murph

Guest The Impact Playa

I am using a stat's update but it keeps on crashing EWR 4.2 do I need to use it on 4.0 instead.

Edited by The Impact Playa

Guest The Impact Playa

No. 4.2 is actually 4.0 with the few bugs fixed. Just wait til the game finishes loading. Do not ctrl alt del even if it says it is Not Responding