EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Hi there people, I`m new to EWR, and I am having a few problems.

1. What is an arsenic?

2. I`ve downloaded 4.0 and the 4.2 update but I can`t get the game started.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mick

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scully16

I used to have a download which gave me wrestlers like Luther Reigns and Tyson Tomko anyone know that download could you send it to me please at this adress maty2j@hotmail.com

Guest Zidane lived

Hey, I downloaded this game(EWR) a couple of weaks ago. So I would be grateful if someone can help. My game is out-of-date 2 years out. Were is the like upgrade thingys. Or something. Or do I have to do it using the file editer (god forbid) :pervert:

Guest SevenSinns

Can anyone upload all of the EWR Banners...I downloaded all of the logos from afew pages back..but now I need the banners.... I had to switch computers so all of my ewr stuff was lost....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BacknBlackHoez

i need EWR 4.2, but i dont know what i need to download? any help?

thanks in advance.

ok, i downloaded 4.0, but its not up to date? any help there? and there is a TWD opened and it has Chris Benoit & HHH among others, im really confused.

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Conley7789

Uh how come when i download these none of them work:S athey dont have anything but the EWR and the FAQ? i reeeeeeeally want this game again if any1 can help much thanx